Main story from 50

Fargond

hello all, i decided to level up again today only i have no idea how to trigger my next quest.

i finished my leveling back before any expantions and i dont know what the next quest is called.

i remember talking to the republic after saving the galaxy! and going to the fleet station and them saying something like im to continue fighting for the republic (im assuming thats doing pvp and dungeons).

So oh wise ones.. what is the next quest calle dand how/where do i get it...

If you're on the fleet, what I did is pick up the black hole quest <pick up the priority mission box>.

What I did or am doing for my characters post-50, in order:

Belsavis Bonus quest - pick up on fleet

Black Hole <corellia> - pick up on fleet

Ilum <this should show up on your mission llist as "crystal star", at least on imp side, I forget the pub name>

Section X <Belsavis>- pick up on fleet

Makeb <if you're a subscriber, should be an option to pick up in your spaceship>

CZ-198 <I just went there, don't think you can pick it up on fleet>

Oricon <on your spaceship as subscriber>

Shadow of Revan <on your spaceship as subscriber> <this gives you options of a few flashpoints you can run solo>

There are also other options you can pick up along the way - on Belsavis in section X a quest to get HK-51 companion, the Macrobinocular missions <which helps to have on Oricon>, the Dreadseeds missions <again, jumping from hell involved>, and the GSI missions. <I've gotten all the way to the last one on the shroud - but the very last one on Nar Shaddaa has WAY too much jumping - so I'll end up never completing it --but check it out on youtube, dulfy can do it - I can't :mad:

There are also operations/ flashpoints you can pick up on the fleet during/ after the above. Doing all of the above should take you to level 60, and all the way through Ziost.

You forgot some important stuff :)

Belsavis Bonus quest - pick up on fleet

Directive 7 fp - pick up on fleet, GTN section

Kaon storyline fps - pick up on fleet, Supplies section (Whisper is the NPC name)

Black Hole <corellia> - pick up on fleet

Ilum <this should show up on your mission llist as "crystal star", at least on imp side, I forget the pub name>

Eternity Vault - pick up on fleet on Gav Daragon near th ops entrance

Section X <Belsavis>- pick up on fleet

Karagga's Palace - pick up on fleet at Supplies Section from a Droid

Explosive Conflict - pick up on fleet in front of the KP quest giver

Makeb <if you're a subscriber, should be an option to pick up in your spaceship>

Terror from Beyond - pick up from a diplomat woman in the Supplies Section

Scum and Villainy - pick up from a protocol droid next to an elevator between supplies and gtn section

CZ-198 <I just went there, don't think you can pick it up on fleet> - you can pick it up in GTN section from a combat droid->directs you to Gav Daragon->then need to do the 2 fps

Oricon <on your spaceship as subscriber> - ends with 2 Dread opses but those are in questline

Shadow of Revan <on your spaceship as subscriber> <this gives you options of a few flashpoints you can run solo> - 1 ops that can be replaced with dailies, but better do the ops

Ravagers operation - picked up on Rishi, in the slums as level 60 from a crate

Ziost storyline - on your spaceship

Explosive Conflict, Terror from Beyond and Scum and Villainy are very important antecendents of the Dread Storyline, you cant fully understand Oricon without those (Karagga's Palace, Section X and the Seeker Droid missions are part of that campaign, too), Ravagers probably will have some effect later (they are not solo content though)

Edited by jauvtus