Sword of Ajunta Pall

DzastinBiberi

"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light."

Kreia about the sword

"This way leads to the Tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade proved more fearsome than the Master, leading to his demise..."

Pall warned Revan about the corruption within the sword. He told Revan that if he was wise, he would not keep the sword, in order to avoid a similar fate.

Design

The blade of this sword was described as being ebony black in color and notched along its length to give the appearance of being cruel and jagged. It was also said to be very cool to the touch and that upon closer inspection a small insignia of a dark cicle could be seen on the hilt.

There's also a line, which I cant find, it goes like

"Many believe that sword's corruption and dark side power within, made Ajunta Pall fall to the dark side."

This sword is a double bladed one, I always wondered why such a legendary weapon never made it to SWTOR.

I have a few designs in mind with something like dark side tunning effect that would emit from the sword.

That's my suggestion for Cartel Market team.

If you ever make this, send me a copy of it in the game. ;)

• 1 month later...

What i really would like to have implemented is a system, where some items from old, ancient Sith/jedi (like it is said in one of the Sith-Codex where Darth Marr founds the lightsaber of Tulak Hord) could be found in old Tombs around the Galaxy (like Korriban, Yavin, Tython and so on)

They all could have a different, rare spawn timer and spawn, lets say once a week (or something like that). Not all of their old weapons/armors, but at least 1 or 2.

I really would like an event like that. Where you travel around the galaxy and search for (real) weapons/armors of old, ancient sith/jedi. At least one event where you really have to spend time inGame and search (not via Cartel Market) for these items, so they would have some sort of uniqueness.

I'd be open to create a seperate thread for a petition to BW if anyone would want to work it out with me. Maybe BW hears us.

Edited by Jesseriah

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I think it would be cool to have the sword unlock like the HK-55 companion. A story line of quest were you have to follow Revan's trail then scan search when you find it's resting location.

Not a bad idea, it'd be a cool subscription reward.

I think it would be cool to have the sword unlock like the HK-55 companion. A story line of quests were you have to follow Revan's trail then scan search when you find it's resting location.

I agree and I like that idea, but since SWTOR is runned like 5 ppl atm (not sure about the exact number), it easier for them just to make that sword a CM item and sell it for CC.

That way we get what we want and they earn $ with not so much effort.

Its kinda a win-win for everyone.

It still bugging me that there's a full Ajunta set but there isnt his legendary double bladed sword in the game that was in 1st KOTOR game. Years later, they still havent made it.

• 4 weeks later...

With the coming of 5.10 update that brings us ancient Jedi planet, this could be a perfect place for some ancient weapons, crystals etc.

If we're getting Darth Malgus lightsaber as a CM weapon along with some other stuff, please consider making Pall's sword.

Just make Ancient Sith sword that already exists into a double bladed one and name it Pall's ds sword.

It cant be that hard.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...