Where is everybody transferring too?

MaceBroncoman

I just would like to play on a server where I can actually do flash points/Heroics/ war zones/ operations and all that good stuff that this game offers. preferably PVE server. Just let me know!!! :cool::tran_grin:

You dont get a choice bro... they are telling you the 1 server you can go to.

I just would like to play on a server where I can actually do flash points/Heroics/ war zones/ operations and all that good stuff that this game offers. preferably PVE server. :

This. I would love to know where people think they might be going.

I had to reroll on another, more populated server so I could actually do flashpoints, which sadly I've never been able to do. This wasn't ideal seeing that I was leaving behind level 16 legacy (not high but better than starting over) and two level 50s and one level 37.

If we had an option, we could say. The transfer is a bad idea as the way they are handling their mistakes. They should have merged servers and implemented transfers at the same time. With the mergers they could have combined 4-6 servers to one. Now you have people waiting or not( I am not) to move to another server. If Bioware wants me to wait they will give me the time free until they get to my dead server. As of now, many in my guild are all doing beta for other games, many just quit. Friday I will give all my mats to the guild master. I don't see how moving one server to one server helps. Bioware knows how many people actually log on daily per server and could have made their choice of merging servers to a decent population.

I agree that this is being very poorly handled. And worst is you can't transfer your guild. And if you want to move your guild bank you have to contact customer service, and I don't know if anyone has noticed but they do not really have a customer service department.

I am in 3 servers all LIGHT every day and not one is open for transfer so looks like I aint going anywhere yet which sucks.

So I can only hope they add my servers they the list if they say I need they pay they can go blow them self as the servers I am on I am lucky if I see 10 people on fleet never mind planets

If we had an option, we could say. The transfer is a bad idea as the way they are handling their mistakes. They should have merged servers and implemented transfers at the same time. With the mergers they could have combined 4-6 servers to one. Now you have people waiting or not( I am not) to move to another server. If Bioware wants me to wait they will give me the time free until they get to my dead server. As of now, many in my guild are all doing beta for other games, many just quit. Friday I will give all my mats to the guild master. I don't see how moving one server to one server helps. Bioware knows how many people actually log on daily per server and could have made their choice of merging servers to a decent population.

This makes sense to me. Why won't they just combine THEN allow transfers. I don't necessarily want or need to go to a specific server, I don't have a lot of friends/acquaintances that play, I just want to be able to get social points and do flashpionts and heroics. I went through completion of the IA storyline without being able to participate in a single flashpoint or heroic simply because all the planet populations were so low. More than once I was the only player on an entire planet. I still enjoyed the storyline, but it would have been nice to be able to team up with people

I agree that this is being very poorly handled. And worst is you can't transfer your guild. And if you want to move your guild bank you have to contact customer service, and I don't know if anyone has noticed but they do not really have a customer service department.

That is after you empty the guild bank, split it between toons to transfer over.

Hey look! It's an entire thread full of people who don't understand how this works, haven't read any of the dev material over the past couple of weeks, and don't mind making themselves look like idiots in front of the entire community of less ignorant (or at least more literate) players! These get more frequent every day!

If any of you had payed any attention to anything that any of the devs had said up to this point, you'd recognize that these transfers are all multiple origin servers to a single destination server. They are going slowly and one-to-one at first so that they can gauge each individual server population as they go and not over/under balance server population from one to the next. In some cases, it will only take one or two origin servers to bring a single destination server up to the desired population level (Fatman for example). In other cases, it could take six or seven origin servers to reach the same population level on a different destination server. By going slowly and working one server at a time, they get an accurate look at how many players are taking advantage of the transfer option so that they avoid an imbalance.

After this process is complete, and each server has reached its appropriate population, and the development team is satisfied with the consistency of healthy populations, as has already been stated the option for on-demand transfers to any destination server will likely become available.

Nowhere

"You have no characters eligible for a character transfer."

My subscription is running out soon because I unsubbed because there was no-one to play with on my server (I love the game, I really unsubbed because after weeks of trying to get a group I simply gave up) and since my server is still not on a list I will remain unsubbed till they open the tranfers from my server...I will transfer and resub when possible. For now I simply take a break.

Edited by Kirameki

Hey look! It's an entire thread full of people who don't understand how this works, haven't read any of the dev material over the past couple of weeks, and don't mind making themselves look like idiots in front of the entire community of less ignorant (or at least more literate) players! These get more frequent every day!

If any of you had payed any attention to anything that any of the devs had said up to this point, you'd recognize that these transfers are all multiple origin servers to a single destination server. They are going slowly and one-to-one at first so that they can gauge each individual server population as they go and not over/under balance server population from one to the next. In some cases, it will only take one or two origin servers to bring a single destination server up to the desired population level (Fatman for example). In other cases, it could take six or seven origin servers to reach the same population level on a different destination server. By going slowly and working one server at a time, they get an accurate look at how many players are taking advantage of the transfer option so that they avoid an imbalance.

After this process is complete, and each server has reached its appropriate population, and the development team is satisfied with the consistency of healthy populations, as has already been stated the option for on-demand transfers to any destination server will likely become available.

This x1,000

Tired of threads full of people that appear to be either illiterate or ignorant to all the materials that BW has published over the past couple of weeks.

I am in 3 servers all LIGHT every day and not one is open for transfer so looks like I aint going anywhere yet which sucks.

So I can only hope they add my servers they the list if they say I need they pay they can go blow them self as the servers I am on I am lucky if I see 10 people on fleet never mind planets

I am not sure how it is BW's fault you decided to branch into three different servers...

I moved a character earlier, but it's no big deal.

I went from Keller's Void to Jedi Covenenant, but I had not played that character for a long time.

I just transferred them because:

A) I suspect that eventually I would need to, anyway.

B) Just in case I do decide to check out what life on the other server is like.

I have a few characters on a few different servers where I wanted to see what the community was like and ultimately decided that at least some segment of the population was just not worth being around.

I have been quite happy where I am playing now and I hope that it becomes a destination server, if anything.