KDY Starship Assembly Bonus (Republic)

SolmiRecin

I cannot find any information posted in the bug reports on this, but:

In the KDY Starship Assembly FP scenario, there is no possible way to get the bonus on the Republic side. There's 2 mobs missing, resulting in 28/30 completion every time. Even if you fail at the assembly, the 6 droids that show up do not count towards this bonus mission.

Thanks.

I can confirm this bug, we already talked about it in the Flashpoint forum before. Apparently, two turrets are missing when you enter the flashpoint as a Republic character; on Imperial side, the bonus is working correctly.

If you look closely at your chat when you're finishing that stage (about to go next area), you'll see that it counts as finished and you're granted the (abysmally low) reward.

Not that it matters much anyway since it's so cheap rewarded...

That is not a bug, it's by (maybe confusing) design.

To complete the Starship Assembly bonus you need to get the 28/30 and then CORRECTLY assemble the starship, and once having done so the bonus quest completes and you get reward for doing so.

Frankly having to kill 6 golds takes 10 times longer than just reading the clues and solving the puzzle in the first place....

What appears to be missing republic side is two gold defense turrets, one per side room. They are present on Imperial side.

I do not believe this is "by design". The bonus clearly states "Kill 30 enemies" not "Kill 28 enemies and solve a puzzle"

Edited by Taramayne