This guy is so dead.

Angedechu

Wow, Vader is jacked lol. Guess hes been lifting weights.

Ive always meant to read the SW comics Darkhorse makes, are they any good? And where is a good place to start on them?

I too have been wanting to get some SW comics, cause they are dirt cheap...like literally. But I dunno...I want to, but at the same time I don't and I dunno where I wanna start. Was actually a little PO'd about the Bounty Hunter section...literally every comic is either Boba or Jango, there is 1 with Zam and 2 others that showcase bounty hunters(but its more of a group thing, and yes...Boba is in them.)

I get that Boba/Jango are popular...but come on, there are a ton of other bounty hunters out there that writers can use..that are just as interesting.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I too have been wanting to get some SW comics, cause they are dirt cheap...like literally. But I dunno...I want to, but at the same time I don't and I dunno where I wanna start. Was actually a little PO'd about the Bounty Hunter section...literally every comic is either Boba or Jango, there is 1 with Zam and 2 others that showcase bounty hunters(but its more of a group thing, and yes...Boba is in them.)

I get that Boba/Jango are popular...but come on, there are a ton of other bounty hunters out there that writers can use..that are just as interesting.

So began the idea for the Bossk Character Analysis Thread...lol

Wow, Vader is jacked lol. Guess hes been lifting weights.

Ive always meant to read the SW comics Darkhorse makes, are they any good? And where is a good place to start on them?

Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison was excellent. And as a plus, it's over, so you can read all in one if you so choose. Dawn of the Jedi was bad. KotOR was... ok. I'm not fond myself, but it's not bad. Legacy is good, but I feel it kind of loses it's Star Wars feel, at least for the first dozen issues or so.

The rest I don't know, and for KotOR and Legacy, I haven't read them all either.