Can't decide between my Jugg and PT

DesperadoIG

I leveled a bunch of alts, most are around 30. My time in other MMOs has taught me that I really like beefy class types who can put out respectable damage (shadow knight, armsman, black orc etc)

I PvP a lot. I've got a Jugg and PT both at level 43. I leveled the PT first and made the mistake of going Armormech with him. I started hearing people complaining about how bad Juggs are in PvP, so I thought I'd try it. I went biochem, hit 40 and went rage spec and have been wrecking WZs ever since.

Here's the dillemma: playing Jugg has probably made me better at the game. It takes more effort to earn a kill than my PT. I hopped back on my PT for a game or two, and my first couple games all looked like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/ArclytePS/Screenshot_2012-01-22_03_03_17_475812.jpg

My gut tells me that PT is going to be a good class for a while. No one whines about it, so it won't be getting screwed with like operatives or sorcs, and I think it's better for solo pug WZs than Jugg.

Any high level Juggs or PTs that PvP have any opinions on which is more useful to have around in a warzone?

Every class can potentially be amazing in PvP I've topped on all of the classes I play at least 3 times ( don't play too often only for the dailies) but PvE wise I would go with PT because right now Juggernaut and Guardians have some serious tanking issues that will hopefully be resolved shortly, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

I know it's a popular thing to say that "every class can top the charts", but really, the PT is flat out better than Jugg. It really has nothing to do with me being more comfortable with PT or being a bad Jugg. PT is clearly one of the more polished classes in the game and it shows.

I like the SW story better, and he has biochem maxxed, so I'll probably keep playing both.

I have a geared 50 Juggernaut, as well as PT (Was sick of the lack of Jug AoE threat) and I have to say I'll probably never play my Juggernaut again.

Compared to my PT, my Juggernaut feels completely helpless. As a PT I can:

-Range enemies for snare (in shield tech).

-Interrupt captures from far away at will instead of having to worry about Force Leap/Saber Throw cooldown. As well have an on demand, ranged AoE from missile blast to interrupt groups.

-Keep melee at bay by staying 4-9m away from them, using my 10m skills.

-Pull enemies to me and into hazards, as well as charge them (As opposed to Force Push which more often than not sends enemies in the wrong direction).

-Plenty more; PT just seems far more versatile.

I've played a rage specced jugg, and while the Slam burst is nice, I find the overall damage as a PT to be far more consistent, and less situational. I get just as many guardian points as well.