purple mats

sumquy

the purple mats drop from rich and bountiful missions, but do they drop from abundant as well? i looked around but could not find an answer.

purple mats only drop from bountiful, rich, and wealthy (AKA discovered missions and crafting missions). abundant and moderate missions can crit but they only yield extra blue.

I do mention in my "Understanding Crew Skills" guide in the crew skill forum but it is somewhat buried:

Critical success on Bountiful and Rich mission skill missions will return a larger quantity of prototype/blue and a small amount of artifact/purple materials (Bountiful yields 2, Rich yields 3). Moderate and Abundant Mission Skill Missions NEVER yield purple materials
Edited by psandak

purple mats only drop from bountiful, rich, and wealthy (AKA discovered missions and crafting missions). abundant and moderate missions can crit but they only yield extra blue.

I do mention in my "Understanding Crew Skills" guide in the crew skill forum but it is somewhat buried:

thanks. i did see your post and skimmed through it looking for that, but must have missed it.