when are they going to make the next history log?

jediakm

I hate to say it, but I don't think they're going to be making another history log. I get the feeling that they planned for the histories and comics to be a filler period while the game was in development and that they would end just before the game was going to be released, but then it was rushed to be out early and then they just stopped with the other stuff. It sucks, but that's just what it feels like.

There are 28 results for searching 'galactic history' on the forums. I found a BW response that led me to this Community Q&A:

Stephen Reid (Senior Community Manager): When the Timeline series was begun we weren’t entirely sure how many timelines would be needed to detail relevant backstory for The Old Republic and left ‘blank spaces’ on the Timeline that, we thought, would all be filled in with Timeline entries. Ultimately, we feel we’ve detailed all the relevant backstory required, so no more Timeline entries going back into earlier history are planned. However, we know how much players enjoyed the lore details, style and presentation of Timelines, so we’re planning to continue that with a different series (currently unscheduled!) which will detail other aspects of the lore of The Old Republic.

I have been waiting to see how they are going to cover the exile of fallen jedi to koriban, and have been waiting for it for over two months. get a move on, Bioware!

Get a move on? How about you get a move on. Try searching this stuff. It's EVERYWHERE. Not happening. EVER. Deal with it.