Force steal ability

OpeningToEndgame

Similar to another class in another MMO which I won't mention. The ability to take buffs and stuff. Would that make Sorcs too powerful? Even if said abilites that are stolen only last say 2-3 seconds.

It depends on the buffs. I mean, obviously Shockwave (Smash buff) would be useless.

Sorcerers dont need any kind of buff, Its one of the most overplayed classes in Swtor,

If anything bw should nerf sorcerers so people would move to other classes and help balanced out the game.

im sorry but that is an extremely dumb way of thinking. (not saying you are dumb)

dev 1: Hey everyone is enjoying sorc

dev 2: yea, but they wont see all the work we have put into another class

dev 1: hey man, great idea, lets nerf sorc

dev 2: but then everyone will play another thing like sentinel or mara

dev 1: ok, then every month we nerf the new fun class!!!!!!

dev 2: then they will keep playing and we will have monies to buy everything

Sorcerers dont need any kind of buff, Its one of the most overplayed classes in Swtor,

If anything bw should nerf sorcerers so people would move to other classes and help balanced out the game.

ROFLMAO

tyvm much i so needed that laugh

im sorry but that is an extremely dumb way of thinking. (not saying you are dumb)

dev 1: Hey everyone is enjoying sorc

dev 2: yea, but they wont see all the work we have put into another class

dev 1: hey man, great idea, lets nerf sorc

dev 2: but then everyone will play another thing like sentinel or mara

dev 1: ok, then every month we nerf the new fun class!!!!!!

dev 2: then they will keep playing and we will have monies to buy everything

Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control

Edited by Kesica

Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. <---- what? Huh? She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control

so peeps like to play sith so nerf the sorc, i don't get it :eek: . nope i get it, and it's STUPID

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. She does have good gear but still.

just out of control

are you like... clinically insane?

u dont even know what ur talking about?

75% sith? u mean empire? sith inquisitor (sorc OR assassin) or sith the race?

although i agree there was and still is a moderate sorc population.. the class is far from overpowered

u probably suck at pvp anyway.. keep doing your heroics

just out of control

Troll alert! This is a LOLSmasher wanting to see the Sorcerer/Sages nerfed into oblivion so the can SMASH for more medals and feel like they are the best that's ever been.

Wow thought I might read something interesting in here and instead this thread has been derailed into well I'll just not go there because I've already said too much about it.

On topic this would be interesting. It would have to implemented correctly but it could add a spin to the game. I remember using it as a mage in wow though sometimes you'd steal a buff that did nothing. In fact I used to go into BG's with buffs that did nothing at all just for the sake of it.

Edited by Scovina

just out of control

You know who has (and always had) an even easier time soloing heroics? Shadows/Assassins and Scoundrels/Operatives! Why not nerf them? :)

LOTS of things have changed since beta, mate.

As for your server's population you might wanna check if those Sith are Sith Warriors or Sith Assassins, because I have a hard time believing that Sith Sorcs are filling up the fleet

And also, "overplayed"? This is a Star Wars game! The fact alone that there are so many Troopers/BHs and IAs/Smugglers is astonishing given how the most important part of the lore in Star Wars revolves around the Force. Although, I will give you that there USED TO be too many people playing Sorc. But that's definitely not the case anymore (ty Bioware!)

I will not even touch your "overpowered" comment because that one is simply laughable.

Edited by TheNahash