Can someone explain to me how the increased speeder movement should work?

Nebdar

So at first they look like unlocks that give faster speeder movement earlier then original lvl requirement... so you shouldn't need to buy them if don't care that much to get them faster/earlier and you will get those speed increase while you lvl up and you learn them using the class trainer or... not

So my questions:

1) My lvl 70 character what lvl of speeder piloting has now 3 or 4 or 5?( i haven't bought those unlocks)

2) Do you get the lvl 4 and lvl 5 skill purchase at your trainer while you lvl up from lvl 1 to 70? or you need to unlock it

3) How to check what is your current speeder movement speed/lvl?

4) After buying the unlock in the legacy you had to learn the skill from trainer?

So at first they look like unlocks that give faster speeder movement earlier then original lvl requirement... so you shouldn't need to buy them if don't care that much to get them faster/earlier and you will get those speed increase while you lvl up and you learn them using the class trainer or... not

So my questions:

1) My lvl 70 character what lvl of speeder piloting has now 3 or 4 or 5?( i haven't bought those unlocks)

2) Do you get the lvl 4 and lvl 5 skill purchase at your trainer while you lvl up from lvl 1 to 70? or you need to unlock it

3) How to check what is your current speeder movement speed/lvl?

4) After buying the unlock in the legacy you had to learn the skill from trainer?

If you want to go beyond level 3 piloting, you have to buy the perk unlocks. The level 4 and 5 tiers are not available from the trainers.

3) Look in your abilities panel ("P") under one of the categories. It will have your current level of piloting. General or your base class name (Trooper, Smuggler, Knight, Consular, Inquisitor, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, or (Imperial) Agent).

EDIT: and levels 4 and 5 become available as soon as you buy the unlock in the Legacy panel. No need to go to the trainer.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

If you want to go beyond level 3 piloting, you have to buy the perk unlocks. The level 4 and 5 tiers are not available from the trainers.

3) Look in your abilities panel ("P") under one of the categories. It will have your current level of piloting. General or your base class name (Trooper, Smuggler, Knight, Consular, Inquisitor, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, or (Imperial) Agent).

EDIT: and levels 4 and 5 become available as soon as you buy the unlock in the Legacy panel. No need to go to the trainer.

Thanks for reply

and if you say is true then the current position(in legacy window) and description is very VERY misleading and confusing at best...

Because the first 3 are 'optional' and not needed to achieve the desired skill lvl:rolleyes: and the 4 5 skill lvl is almost the opposite