Black Sun Rising (Imperial)

Riggz

Black Sun Rising is opening its doors to players who are interested in doing PvE, PvP, and perhaps some RP in the future. I will provide some information on where we are as a guild, what our goals are for the expansion, and where you can contact us.

Blacksunrising.enjin.com

Officers: Urdnought and Reshrewe

Guildmaster: Manka

PvE is an area that I personally find enjoyment from. We've been pretty slack heavy towards it due to mainly player consistency. With that being said, there are going to be 3 operations in the week rotations. One operation group will be strictly held for major progression. This team will be selected and notified. This group will "painfully" be working towards downing content and being the lead runners in total server progression. The second group, is going to be progression team 2. This group is a slightly "chilled" out version of the first group. With how many members we have, this group will be no less imposing as the first group and be running for the same goal. These two groups are going to be a bit more serious and grind heavy. Positions for them will be discussed in game or later on the forums. Lastly comes the casual operation group. This group will reflect on how we've been prior to 2.0. This group will be focused for the newer or casual raider. This group encourages all players to try out the world of PvE.

PvP is another of BSR's major areas. Prior to 2.0 we've been making some major headway into the ranked pvp circuit. Though we've had some success, it is in my belief that we have a lot of room to improve. BSR will now begin queuing on Mondays against the servers best to hopefully earn that title. An 8 man core group will be formed for this and will be followed by replacements. Training and position slots will be discussed in game or on forums. Please note that this is a competitive group and positions will be based on group composition. Everyone must be flexible and reliable in order to achieve a spot. Secondly, we're currently working towards Friday casual or "Kickball" rank which will be available to all players who are serious into PvP. Information on this will be updated in time, but questions about it can be directed towards Urdnought. Aside from ranked, casual queuing is always encouraged. Always ask around in guild for groups. Never forget that you are fighting under a guild tag. Your actions represent the guild be them awesome or trollish. Make us proud!

RP is the final installment. This has been an "under construction" zone for a while but we hope to make it more available in the future. We've made some amazing progress in this direction in which we'll build on soon, but primary focus must be on PvE and PvP at this time. We're always looking for those who are willing to take the plunge into steam heading this operation. We've had great participation in the past, and we wish to continue this soon once we've become more settled in the update. Meanwhile, continue thinking of ways Black Sun can rule this galaxy!

Please contact Urdnought, Reshrewe, Eagleye, or Manka in game to receive more information or teamspeak info to hang with us.

Thank you for your time

I'll leave you with this quote

"It is a vast criminal syndicate…its influence felt on every planet from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim. Black Sun has existed for hundreds of years, and embedded itself in the very fiber of the galaxy. The resources at its disposal are almost limitless. The soldiers under its command number in the tens of thousands. The ignorant even call it the most powerful force in the known universe."

―Darth Sidious, to Darth Maul

Edited by Riggz

• 1 month later...

its nice to see a guild as goofy as me... :D and i am also glad to see that people still remember that its a game.. I'll definitely be contacting someone about applying for membership or being invited to the guild thanks for the info and pleasing post ....

Kat

Edited by Heyitskat

Yeah it's great to have all of you guys in the guild now :D

Just an update our website is blacksunrising.enjin.com

Also we can still use more dps but we would love to have anyone regardless of spec

Edited by Riggz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Urdnought here!!

Right now BSR is heavily recruiting a PvP Tank and Operative Healer

For more info please hit up Manka or Urdnought or go to our website in the original post

This will be for ranked so Teamspeak, skill,and a good attitude are needed.

• 3 weeks later...