darth lachris must live!

LilTsar

as the first npc i seduced, lachris will always have a special place in my heart. which was why i was so disappointed that the consular appears to kill her on balmorra. however, there was no body to loot, which of course leaves open the possbility that the consular, being the arrogant, holier than thou dork that he is, simply fell for the oldest trick in the book.

anyway, just wanted to voice some support for the eventual return of a great character.

as the first npc i seduced, lachris will always have a special place in my heart. which was why i was so disappointed that the consular appears to kill her on balmorra. however, there was no body to loot, which of course leaves open the possbility that the consular, being the arrogant, holier than thou dork that he is, simply fell for the oldest trick in the book.

anyway, just wanted to voice some support for the eventual return of a great character.

If I still played I would hunt down and destroy every Consular with my Inquisitor.

I Chissed her good, and then Smurfed her after she Sithed me. I'll miss her. :(

Sorry, she took a lightsaber to the lungs. My main and primary alts are Imp and only did the consular recently to unlock Miraluka and killing her was one of those "OMG this is so cool" moments. Even more awesome was Zenith ranged dps comp of consular, who talks about his friend, the Grey Star! (who the IA kills in Balmorra)

• 7 years later...