Hottest Female Companion

TrumpetNut

Ashara Zavros, when her *** is in front of me and I accidentally click here and she says "I don't have a choice, do I?" I get sickly aroused. Yeah I am bad bad, lonely boy.... :rak_angelic:

"accidently",,,yeah:rolleyes:

but its amazing how much more emphasis there is on this in current mmos.

specially in TERA,,they call it "**** and ***,,the mmo"

not that im complaining,,not at all:p

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"accidently",,,yeah:rolleyes:

but its amazing how much more emphasis there is on this in current mmos.

specially in TERA,,they call it "**** and ***,,the mmo"

not that im complaining,,not at all:p

Calls to mind another upcoming MMO called Blade and Soul...

Tie between: Jaesa, Kira and Elara.

My least favs are Nadia (the whole relationship reminded me of a teacher taking advantage of a student) and Kaliyo (she`s the kind of person I hate in real life, I disliked her more than I dislike ANY other npc in SWTOR).

I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?

From the farmboy turned warrior Corso, to the furry and loyal Bowdaar, to the foolish but funny Guss.. Really, which other character has a crew as diverse and awesome as the Smuggler?

The Imperial Agent.

Kaylio the Crazy Psycho.

Vector the bug boy.

Loken don't make him angry!!

Raina Temple. . . .well, she really doesn't have much going for her but her "Here Sir" is just freaking adorable!!

SCORPIO the fembot with a killer personality!!!

I like Jaesa. I think She's All That.

I see what you did there. The VO person for Jaesa was the lead in that movie.

Or may be it's just my Perception? I did it too. :D

Looks though, I vote Kira but I wish she would be mute sometimes.

Mako is the total package though.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

Kira, Risha, and Elara are by far my favorites..

Of those three?? That is tough.. One is a blonde, another a red head, and last a brunette.. Going by voice?? Elara and Kira.. Risha... I don't know.. She sounds like she could be a bit nagging to me..

So.. A tie.. Kira and Elara.. :D

I really believe the Smuggler has it best of all..

Risha is a strong personality and a powerful lady, her attitude of fawning no-interest in many things makes her very adorable.

But then Akaavi.. oh wow. I never thought I'd like a butch woman. But she is such a strong character and so honestly direct. You gotta love her. She is by far the most kick-*** NPC in game, beating even the most ****** male companions on that aspect.

Then again, in general, the smuggler companions are the most interesting.

agreed. when I first played a smuggler in beta I wanted to kick corso off my ship and thought his 'yeehaa!' was the most annoying thing .ever. ... but he grew on me, so much that my current main character got married to him. lol

and akaavi made me go all 'awww' when she told me I'm the first person she would call a friend, in her own special way <3

(and risha is just plain awesome. especially her stabs at corso always make me giggle)

guss' wheeeee is just adorable and bowdaar... well.. he's a wookiee! a little on the whiny sometimes, but I can tolerate that as long as he keeps me warm :D