Spoil Me: KOTET Plot

rebsten

So one area I'm very curious about is how the game plays out if Koth betrays you and steals the Gravestone vs. him not leaving.

I have only recently returned and not done any of the new chapters, but I started a fresh Sith Warrior and have been curious about this plot point before I commit either way.

So... spoil me! What's the difference?

if he doesn't leave, he remains a member of your strike team, and in Chapter 16 of KOTFE you get a really nice moment with him where he takes you aside and thanks you for being a good leader. He will have an opinion about the decision you make at the end of Chapter 16. You do get some interactions with him here and there after that. In Chapter 3 of KOTET you don't get to kill him (no reason to, he didn't betray you) but you do get to punch him for doing something incredibly stupid, if you choose to. (and punching him there is SO. incredibly. satisfying.)

Also, if you don't betray him *and* you're romancing Lana, he does stop being a jealous baby about your relationship with Lana.

If he betrays you:

If you keep doing things that hurt people on Zakuul, Koth gets increasingly angry with you as the game goes on, and may actually lash out and yell at you at one point, depending on choices you have made.

if he does leave in KOTFE, you will still have to work with him in Chapter 3 of KOTET but will have the choice to forgive, kill or exile. It also makes you closer to his crew who doesn't follow him and there are some unique convos there. If you choose not to bring him back or kill him off, other Alliance members, including his crew, will pick up the duties he would have had, like flying the Gravestone.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Does he also leave permanently when you romanced him?

I don't know. Why would you want to do that, anyway? :rak_01:

More seriously, spoiler spoiler spoiler:

If you managed to make him so angry that he ----s off, I somehow doubt that the romance would have the slightest effect. Besides, the reason he gives for not coming back is that his actions in taking the Gravestone, coming back then leaving, etc. will have collectively destroyed any trust between him and the Alliance - it isn't because of what was between him and you, but what has come to be between him and them.

I don't know. Why would you want to do that, anyway? :rak_01:

More seriously, spoiler spoiler spoiler:

If you managed to make him so angry that he ----s off, I somehow doubt that the romance would have the slightest effect. Besides, the reason he gives for not coming back is that his actions in taking the Gravestone, coming back then leaving, etc. will have collectively destroyed any trust between him and the Alliance - it isn't because of what was between him and you, but what has come to be between him and them.

I did romance him on my wrath with alterior motives:rak_03:

You get to say how you'll hunt him down and kill him when you catch him, and he responds with, "I don't know what I ever saw in you" stays gone.

I just wonder if all will be forgiven later on, if you make nice.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

Does he also leave permanently when you romanced him?

No idea, if you are evil if he leaves. I know that I romanced him on my smuggler, but she isn't the type to sacrifice people just so she could escape, and etc. Koth and her get along for the most part (other than disagreeing about Valkorian) so he never left.

No idea, if you are evil if he leaves. I know that I romanced him on my smuggler, but she isn't the type to sacrifice people just so she could escape, and etc. Koth and her get along for the most part (other than disagreeing about Valkorian) so he never left.

I just wonder if the romance is given a second chance after he helps out in kotet and you two make up. as he leaves when the relationship between koth and pc is platonic.

I'm nowhere near kotet on my wrath and no idea when she'll get there, but I am curious!:rak_01: