Equality Between Republic and Imperials

Waltier

The Imperial Class has way more PVP attributes that make them superior. I have been trying to be a fan of this game for a while now .. Keep figuring it will eventually even out, but it never has. I know spec wise each class is "same" but we all know that is a HUGE *********** Joke. There is no equality in PVP Sentinels vs Marauder.. No similarity same with Mercenary / Commando with Republic. I can do down the line and list all classes off, but in hindsight there is not one class on republic side that dominates like the Imperial side classes. You can get ONE GEARED Imperial SIDE and dominate a single PVP match were you can not do that with the REPUBLIC side... that is a mismatch. I am sending this to the developers (Don't mean to be Harsh.. BUT *********** ONE SIDED NERDS) And make this game playable wise more fair..... YES you can give abilities and such to republic in non-PVP to make DPS defense **** like that .. to make things even.. but in PVP.... YES PVP.. it is not even close to being fair!!!!!!!!! I can just share one screen shot I got from the Imperial side and they know this also.

Waltier

I didn't even finish reading your post because I found it so wrong...

With all due respect, classes in this game are the SAME. Marauder is the same as Sentinel. The only difference consists of their abilities having different animations.

A marauder will do the same ammount of damage as a sent, a Jugg will work the same as a Guardian.

THE ONLY BIG DIFFERENCE is the guy who sits at his computer controlling them from home.

Get good. that's all I can say. Reps suck on most servers. I play on TRE and they are somewhat better there. Sometimes they have really good players in que with 3 healers.

I made a sent for challenge and sadly I lose most of my unranked games and most of my ranked games. But it's fun.

The Imperial Class has way more PVP attributes that make them superior.

I stopped reading there.

The classes/specs are identical in every single way save the animations and they have no mechanical effect whatsoever.

Imps do better at PVP than Pubs not because they have things that pubs dont. Imps do better because for whatever reason, pubs can't PVP well unless they are in 4 man premades and double pre-mades. They may do better in premades and double premades, but that only reenforces the fact that they are not as good at PVP as IMPs, generally speaking, there are some exceptions.

I don't know why pubs are worse at PVP than Imps overall, it doesn't really make sense, but it has absolutely nothing to do with any differences in the classes and specs as they are identical in performance.

If you want to enjoy PVP more either go to the Red Eclipse cuz pubs there were obviously taught how to fight by Imps and so are good at it, or go Impside to PVP.

My guess as to why there are differences between to Imps and Pubs in PVP are along the lines of "White guys can't jump".

P.S. All pubs must die. =]

I don't know.

IMO, reps always have more healers and tanks, Also they like to spam-cap even in full-pug games. :p

btw on TRE server imps faction is pretty much dominant. So we have less PvP players on reps side and as a consequence we have MORE new/bad/average whatever players on reps side vs imps side. :eek:

Edited by Glower

I have a dream

That all trolls can queue up, and get matches.

Less QQ, more pewpew

So ask not what your queue can do for you, but what you can do for your queue

We will not go quietly into the night, we will not pvp without a fight

We are going to reroll

We are FOTM

We play both sides

TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR IMBALANCE DAY

The Imperial Class has way more PVP attributes that make them superior. I have been trying to be a fan of this game for a while now .. Keep figuring it will eventually even out, but it never has. I know spec wise each class is "same" but we all know that is a HUGE *********** Joke. There is no equality in PVP Sentinels vs Marauder.. No similarity same with Mercenary / Commando with Republic. I can do down the line and list all classes off, but in hindsight there is not one class on republic side that dominates like the Imperial side classes. You can get ONE GEARED Imperial SIDE and dominate a single PVP match were you can not do that with the REPUBLIC side... that is a mismatch. I am sending this to the developers (Don't mean to be Harsh.. BUT *********** ONE SIDED NERDS) And make this game playable wise more fair..... YES you can give abilities and such to republic in non-PVP to make DPS defense **** like that .. to make things even.. but in PVP.... YES PVP.. it is not even close to being fair!!!!!!!!! I can just share one screen shot I got from the Imperial side and they know this also.

Waltier

They are the same. Those who are playing reps are mostly BAD. Go teh or t3m4 - there are two servers which are dominated by reps (t3 is fully dominated by reps).

They are infact mirrors but if anything I'd say that a few of the rep classes/specs have smoother animations, I personally prefer playing them atleast. The one that stand out the most for me is probably sage. It's way more subtle than sorc and I don't get the constant animation clipping lightning typically gives me.

They are infact mirrors but if anything I'd say that a few of the rep classes/specs have smoother animations, I personally prefer playing them atleast. The one that stand out the most for me is probably sage. It's way more subtle than sorc and I don't get the constant animation clipping lightning typically gives me.

Not only that, but it's easier to hide and LoS because it's harder for others to see the animation as it doesn't stand out like lightning.

Waltier

you have no idea what you're talking about. #fakenews

I didn't even finish reading your post because I found it so wrong....

I do, however, remember someone writing he got his gear together so much quicker on the imperial side of a server ... Well, servers are different, but in general, the imperial side seems to be the one more played.

And the animations ... I don't remember republic side animations being superior over imperial side animations ... Rather the opposite ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Waltier

Needed a good laugh

Waltier

Mad Cuz Bad.

Actually there are some differences... but those are in favor of the republic. The mercs net is avoided by force shroud , commandos net will go through force shroud. Also there was a bug where the slinger would do more damage than the engineer sniper because its explosive probe did double-damage. Don't know if they fixed it. So eventhough they are definetly mirror classes and doing mostly the same damage, there are sometimes little bugs that only apply on one faction.

Also I heard that there is a difference between classes who do hits with their offhand while their mirror class doesnt: slinger and sniper, commando and merc. I suddenly see that I just named bugs about them as well maybe there is a connection between the bugs and the fact that their offhands work differently.

Edited by Bobby_McDonald

Waltier

Show me on the doll where the bad Sith...