Male Jedi Consular voice perfect if...

clearsighted

You want to play a husky, balding, pedantic arse.

Not good for any other character look. This is in contrast to most of the other voices, where a certain latitude can be found with age, race and appearance.

Edited by clearsighted

It works well for a typical Jedi. I have no problems with the voice at all, and think it's extremely suiting for your typical Jedi.

Personally, my shadow isn't super-normal and would have a deeper voice. Closer to the Jedi Knight.

It's perfect for my Jedi, and I wouldn't exchange it for any other voice.

You got to give credit to BW for making the voice medium tone at least, it's the only way to tell your character is male what with the drag queen outfits they make for this class.

Edited by Radzkie

• 2 weeks later...
It works well for a typical Jedi. I have no problems with the voice at all, and think it's extremely suiting for your typical Jedi.

Personally, my shadow isn't super-normal and would have a deeper voice. Closer to the Jedi Knight.

Oh course it is it's Nathan Drake himself Nolan North

• 2 years later...
I like the female consular voice, but the male is just "eh."

I LOVE the male Warrior voice though! It's one of my favorites!

Same here.

Sith Warrior male voice 10/10

Jedi Consular male voice 4/10

Edited by DarthKalldin

I mean if Nolan got to talk and act like Nathan Drake then maybe it would be an awesome class to play to have the sarcastic Jedi who still upholds the whatever. But instead he has to sound like a complete bore and the only voice worst is the female consular...

The female voice grew on me and, imo, improves in RotHC content. It works best for a type 1 body. The consular voices especially feel like you really have to try out race, gender, body type, and appearance combinations to find one that works for you.