TheBetty

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the one yelling everytime I come back to the ship "SHUT UP DROID!!!" hahaha

you know that sentence when he is telling you something about

the escape-pot and that he will of course go down with the ship

I always imediatly think: OF COURSE YOU WILL !!!

^^

you know that sentence when he is telling you something about

the escape-pot and that he will of course go down with the ship

I always imediatly think: OF COURSE YOU WILL !!!

^^

Lol I will crash the ship, just so you go down with it. The ship will respawn....perhaps he won't :p

I think that glitches are the scariest part of SWTOR. Case in point: Black holes in Orbital Station floors. /stuck does not ALWAYS put you back in a safe place! Plus, you are in the middle of nothingness. CREEEEPY!

Scariest thing in the game is when you play late in the night, forget you have the speakers cranked up and you enter your ship. "WELCOME BACK MASTER!" *heart-attack*

I laughed so hard I almost peed when I read this. Because I have DONE it.

Walking into my ship for the first time since 1.2, walking directly past the droid, and having him not say ANYTHING. It was like he was lying in wait...

What you don't realize is that Scorpio, or maybe a certain HK droid, reprogrammed the ship droids. You didn't need to sleep...right? :D

The realization that the people you see on General Chat are fellow members of the society you live in.

^ This and 1.2 PvP Armor are honestly the scariest things ingame so far. I actually don't mind quite a bit of the Exalted Legacy armor. Some of the Renown Legacy armor isn't so bad too...but all the other "end-game" pve and pvp? God awful. Seriously. The summary for me was, get your fantasy out of my sci-fi (much less...Star Wars).

I've had more then a few, "Ooooh.....oh s*$t...that's...oh wow." moments...but nothing truly "scary" just yet.

Darth Jadus wanting to make me "a vessel for his power." *shudder*

Edit: Zash, to me, was much less frightening once she showed her "true face" than when she was being all sweetness and light.

Edited by Celacia

Darth Jadus wanting to make me "a vessel for his power." *shudder*

Edit: Zash, to me, was much less frightening once she showed her "true face" than when she was being all sweetness and light.

lol "I need an adult!"

Stumbling upon and triggering the World Boss on Imperial Taris (I think it was the World Boss) was pretty terrifying for the few seconds before the giant worm thing totally eviscerated my Sith Warrior.

Yep. Rule #1: NEVER touch a body of a dead Jedi who looks like he died for no apparent reason. I learned that one the hard way, too. :p

my class quest being bugged since lvl 40. So i can't do any of the daily's and never have seen the ending to my smugglers class quest. That's not the scariest part, the scary thing is turning in 10+ tickets and bioware not giving a flying fu#*

I would like to know what you guys consider to be the scariest thing in tor.

For me it was when a Fat Jedi force jumped towards me. Besides the fact that the amount force required to move a mass that size soo fast is massive. If he overshoots his mark, he's coming down on me like a hammer on a nail lol.

So...what's the scariest thing you have ever seen?

Having 3 IA tear me a new one while I was defending a node. :C

Another thing that always makes me flinch - every time my game begins to lag and freeze while I'm doing missions. Because that's usually an indication that while my screen is frozen some player is ganking my character as we speak. :D (I play on a pvp server and very crappy laptop) And then BAM - screen unfreezes and you find yourself nice and dead with (usually) 2 or more players waiting for you to res.

Stumbling upon and triggering the World Boss on Imperial Taris (I think it was the World Boss) was pretty terrifying for the few seconds before the giant worm thing totally eviscerated my Sith Warrior.

oh absolutely this.

"oh hey, whats this clickable jedi corpse for? OH GOD GIANT WORM ***!!!!!!!!!"