GG hosted Server PVP tournament 12/8

Laynalan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had 2 new teams sign up and pay their entry fees!

Team Informers:

Ryph

Toshirou

Kero

Aydrell

Courmac

Team Sidewinders:

Sar

Drazzen

Dansully

Richgoose

TDA

Thanks for signing up and paying you entry fees! See everyone on Saturday!

Edited by Laynalan

so...who won?

Who do you think? The world renown Game Genie Cheaters!

I'm just glad that Team Apocalypse opted out of this to take part in the Nar Shaddaa speeder races instead. We all had a great time at Jeos' event. And there wasn't any controversy or cheating going on there. :o

Who do you think? The world renown Game Genie Cheaters!

I'm just glad that Team Apocalypse opted out of this to take part in the Nar Shaddaa speeder races instead. We all had a great time at Jeos' event. And there wasn't any controversy or cheating going on there. :o

i've got a note from the dead horses mum, asking if you could stop flogging it now, because the family would like a traditional burial

Good for you GG for hosting an event where the out come was probably decided before it started. Shhhh. A new way to farm credits from the sorry sheeple who actually paid to partake in this event, maybe? But hey I am with you GG. It's their own fault for giving up 150k creds at a chance to beat GG in pvp. So my hats off to your guild and your :rolleyes:skilled players for putting on this spectacle for the sycophanatics who kiss your behind while you beat their behind into submission for us to witness. Winning! :D

Wait how about this, GG challanges everyone on this server to a pvp re-match where every competitor is in recruit pvp gear. Anyone can buy it, no one will have an advantage, and the test who is the best will based on skill, not gear. And btw, no stims or modified customizations allowed, just straight up recruit pvp gear.

Who wants to see this happen? :cool:

Ha! I kid I kid. Congratz GG for the awesome pvp tournament. :p