Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

Not picking a fight homes, but you and Tyrone left us. And broke our hearts by doing so. Yes h o m o.

**** censored? Really?

Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left(you have lots of good players in LD50 so losing me and Tyrone should have been no big deal.) But when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play? I would need 2 very good healers in order for me to stand a chance at surviving.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left, but when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play?

I'd like to think I PvP pretty regularly and I don't see you enough to target you. We cared. People don't feel betrayed without initial feelings of caring wether or not you came or went.

Honestly, I did not think you guys cared one way or the other if we left(you have lots of good players in LD50 so losing me and Tyrone should have been no big deal.) But when I have you guys(LD50) and Uncensored and Tryhards United all targeting me, albeit for different reasons, and most of my friends left, why would I continue to play? I would need 2 very good healers in order for me to stand a chance at surviving.

I get targeted the same way by prime defense, apostates, a few people in LD, the remaining watchmen, and other random repub folk. I still get my dailies done without teaming with a healer. Dont be so dependent upon a healer. You're a shadow, we have a class that is self sufficient. When you get back to the imp side plenty of people after awhile will want to q with you. Simple.

I get targeted the same way by prime defense, apostates, a few people in LD, the remaining watchmen, and other random repub folk. I still get my dailies done without teaming with a healer. Dont be so dependent upon a healer. You're a shadow, we have a class that is self sufficient. When you get back to the imp side plenty of people after awhile will want to q with you. Simple.

LOL I get focused by everyone.. Zabuza you are a good shadow and you should come back.. honestly I feel sometimes I am more focused than any other healer and I mainly take it as a compliment which should you .. good players get targeted the most. I think I am okay healer but hey there must be some merit to my healing when most of the time i did double the damage than any other healer in a same warzone. So you should just come back.

Ahaha good one, I wouldn't stand a chance of living. Full balance is the squishiest spec in the game.

I run full balance. You survive in that spec, you can survive anything. You can stand a chance man. We got your back.

Also.....barbie......must.....use.....maul.....must destroy.......

Zab have you played the 0/24/17 spec? Pretty win, did a lot of pwnin' today.

I have played it, it's really good for bursting a target down. It has a lot of control in 1v1s, and is probably the best 1v1 spec if all of your CCs land(it sucks when your low slash gets parried with deflection, but if you land it on someone when they pop resilience it's win.) I haven't played the spec that much, however.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

You just need 1 Tyrone, what are you talking about.......

Everyone hates Tyrone, I think it may be because he is buhhhhlack. Discuss.

You just need 1 Tyrone, what are you talking about.......

Everyone hates Tyrone, I think it may be because he is buhhhhlack. Discuss.

It is true, I think Tyrone was probably the most targeted person on the server. Even I only tolerated him because he was an ok healer, that guy...

I've had a 7.7k hit with a maul (shadow strike) in a civil war, guy probably had PVE gear.

WITHOUT bloodthirst/pvp buff from outlaw'sden/pvp warzone 15% buff.

So... 7.7k+30% (not factoring the expertise buff from tatooine)... = 10k

factor in something like 3% damage boost

Makes it 7700*1.33.... 10.2k. it IS possible, just have to be spec'd right :/

note that smash would probably hit for more.

Zab!! Is that a photoshop pic or he hacked? Lol!

I don't think it's either, but it's also not real. This is what I think happened....

The two teams agreed to clump up together for smashes. As you can see they both have a bunch of healers(One team has 6 and the other has 4. So this guy probably just kept smashing 5 people the entire 15 minutes. As for the biggest hit, I think the game must've counted one of his smashes that hit 4-5 people as a single hit for some reason.

Alright, so not many records have been added as of late, so I'm going to add FIVE new categories for people to have a chance at some new records here :). They are...Damage done/death ratio, Healing done/death ratio, 300k+damage/protection, 300k+protection/damage,300k+healing/damage. I will explain each of them now.

Damage done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall damage you did divided by the number of times you died.

Healing done/death ratio = Same as Damage taken/death ratio, except it is how much overall healing you did divided by the number of times you died.

300k+damage/protection = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The damage number has to be higher than the protection number to go into this category.

300k+protection/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and protection. The protection number has to be higher than the damage number to go into this category.

300k+healing/damage = When you have a game that you did over 300k+ damage and healing. For this the healing number doesn't have to be higher than the damage number. Reason I'm doing it this way, is I want the damage, protection, and healing sections to each have only one of these categories. Maybe this will change in the future.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto