Obi-Wan spin off.

gabarooni

This is just an idea of mine there is no rumor that it is being made.

I would love to see a Movie starring Ewen Mcgregor as Obi-Wan again. It could be about his time in Tatooine and perhaps even trips to Alderaan protecting the Skywalker children from the shadows insuring that Vader does not learn of their existence. It could even show his Journy to becoming a Jedi Master and learning to transend death.

I've read all of the EU from Rotj-on so im not up to date on what any of the Obi-Wan EU lore is, but this is still a movie I would love to see made!

Your idea sounds like a mini-series; with "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" flavor to it.

I think there would be following for it. Could bounce between just before the droids show and

right after the funeral of Padme.

Could they sign E.G. for it? Dunno.

There is easily 2 good movies of Obi-Wan to make.

You could even have flash backs to things during the clone wars, I mean...he has a lot of time to sit and remember while waiting for Luke to grow up. Really looking forward to the book this September!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Your idea sounds like a mini-series; with "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" flavor to it.

I think there would be following for it. Could bounce between just before the droids show and

right after the funeral of Padme.

Could they sign E.G. for it? Dunno.

E.G. said he would love to make one about Obi Wan on tatooine