Duelalapaloozaza

Haystak

On January 5th at 11:00 pm Est(8pm Server) I will be hosting on Airwolf "THE Duelalapaloozaza", at the Pavilion in Nar Shadaa(near the huge Golden Hutt statue).

All players are invited to attend, however if there is a special someone you would like there to duel, please challenge them here on the forums or in game, to ensure they are in attendance.

I find these occasions are best handled with a Laissez-faire type approach so all duels will be handled between the individuals involved rules will be established before a match. I will try to arrange the matches I know about, but its pretty much going to be a free for all in the begining. WIth opponents finding there opponents and challenging them piece meal. After a substantial ammount of time I am sure a number of hopefuls will drop out of the competition, and the real competition will start in earnest.

Last Competitions undisputed victor was Martian(formerly known as Alien) with Airwolf being named best looking scoundrel named after a TV show.

Those of you who are familiar with the Pavilion will know that it is a neutral safe haven, so even if you are flagged, pvp is not enabled, so the only way to kill an opponent is through dueling.

I will have a Ventrillo server up for people wishing to socialize(talk mad smak brah!), and I will put out the information at a date and time closer to the actual competiton date.

EDIT: This event is being scheduled due to the Forum thread for best Dream Matchups.

Edited by Haystak

Bumping this for great justice, and please, if your thinking of participating please let me know, not many people have said anything about this.

sadly,

Great idea, note worthy effort.

Unfortunately, its all fun and games until someone gets punched in their epeen. Then **** gets real.