Taral V - Bugs Galore!

So my group ran this flashpoint last night... and we had a hell of a time with bugs. Here's my report to hopefully remedy this and to provide a work around until this gets fixed.

1.) After being defeated by the first boss (the guy with the 2 giant lizards) and hitting the button to go to revive, everyone in the party disconnects entirely from the game (which results in the party disbanding.) This happened twice (2nd time was just to test).

2.) We returned to the flashpoint and proceeded til the final boss. After being defeated, we run back in and find ourselves staring at the trash at the beginning of the instance (all bosses were up again--meaning this was a "new" flashpoint). We proceeded to clear the instance once again, however skipped all of the optional bonus quests.

3.) The final boss mopped us off the floor once again and we return to find ourselves at the point where we were originally with all of the bonus quests completed, meaning we were in our original flashpoint save.

So, if you find yourself at a location that is "incorrect" for where you were originally, just keep running in and hopefully you'll get the correct save. I'm not sure if this bug was just our group, so I'd like to know if anyone else experienced any of this, and if so to hopefully bring this to Bioware's attention.

Same issue here - this has happened to me twice now with two different groups.

If you wipe on the first Imperial with two cats, and click "Return to start" then everyone in the party has a full client crash.

It's extremely frustrating during peak hours, because then you have to sit through the long queue just to log back into the server.

Forget having enough time to do the Flashpoint...

I had similar problems with the Jedi Prisoner flashpoint. I created a thread last night for this and my original post is here

The best bet I found, regarding your question in your original thread, is to just use the exit flashpoint button above the minimap and keep running back in until you get your original save.

Hopefully the flashpoint will get patched up pretty soon, as it stands most of my group doesn't want to run the place again anytime soon due to the issues encountered in the OP. It's really one of my favorites so far, too. :(