Bioware said less then 1% of players have 10 million or more credits

Deadlyanxiety

2.8m on my main level 50 (mostly rakata gear).

2.6m on my other level 50 (columi geared).

250k on my alt I'm leveling (level 45).

Most of that was from dailies after hitting 50. I sell some stuff on the GTN but not a lot (mostly the treasure hunting missions I get from slicing on one character since I can't use them).

I got a lot of stuff on them I could sell for quite a bit of I wanted to but don't really have any reason to make more money.

I'm on about 5mil I do a lot of crafting and that's about all ive managed a friend has 10mil which is just from dailys only. So I think it shows where most of the credits are made.. Dailys ... Over and over and over.

I'm not buying white and falling into the trap.. This money's mine !

I had 21 million credits before patch 1.1.5, bought the white crystal for my lightsaber just because I could. I have sold top end implants on my server since the second week of the game. Some weeks are good, some are bad. I am already back to 19.5 million credits.

Shh...

Edited by StealthStalker

I'm not interested in mounts I have 1 and that is enough. I suspect that legay items are just vanity items so I have no interest in that either. When I check GTN for recipes there are useally none that I want. Gear I get from questing and PvP. Since I started to play I think I have bought less then 10 items at GTN and sold even less then that. Most of the gear I get goes to my character, my companions and if they cannot use it I vendor it.

Never done dailies.

You're proving my point though. We aren't in it just to make money and see how much we can get. We're making money with purpose. We have things we want to buy or are focused on getting money for the future. You on the other hand don't want any of those things and don't care. Thus you don't need the money to buy them. So like I said before, as long as you want to buy something you have a need to make money for it.

There was a big with version 1.0 where anyone could essentially re-sell a stack of 99 items to a vendor over and over without it disappearing from their inventory. You could get a million credits within a couple of minutes.

it was patched eventually, but it was live for over a month. I heard about it when it became public knowledge after it was patched. :-(

Did those people have their credits taken away or did less than 1% of players know about it?

My highest was around 500k when i hit lvl 50. And then i bought the speeder training, a speeder, an my talents which essentially brought me back to 0.

Yeah my friend was one of those people and he had money removed lol

Hmm, sitting at 1.5 atm (bought a 750k rakata armoring recently so lower than normal). Might have to run my dailies this week so i'm not part of the 99% anymore. :p

But seriously, it's not that hard to make money. Find a buddy and do the dailies on Ilum and Belsavis. 250k every day in about an hour and a half. Unless u like to respec every day, that's way more than enough to take care of repair bills.

Above 1 mil credits is the top 16% based on them saying 84% of players having less than 1 mil

10 mil+ is the 1%

I had around 3 mil by the time I was level 25. Made all of it by selling mission discoveries from slicing on the GTN. And as the old saying goes, you need money to make money. All subsequent funds (which funded all my professions across a plethora of alts) were made by controlling the MD market; people start undercutting too much, driving the average price down? Buy them all and re-list them across alts to keep the average price up, and in turn make a profit.

Despite having very few commodities that pass through it, the GTN is a great place to make money for the savvy player, or those who've not hit 50 yet for dailies. It requires a decent opening balance of cash though, patience, and an eye for trends.

Edited by Kryostasys

I am sitting at around 13k right now. All I do anymore is log on, send my crew on missions, put stuff on the AH, and log off. Have not logged on in about a month, but it is really easy to make money on this game if you run the epic missions, and sell the mats.

i have only ever had a max of 1.5 million credits so far. i spent them ripping mods out of things, buying gear on the trade network, getting vanity speeders, and completely bank-rolling an alt...

Now typically i hover around 300,000 or so.