New Guild! Need Co-Founders!

Daath_Kane

Hey Everyone I'm trying to set up a New Guild on the Imperial side and i was looking for co-founders. I'm hoping for a very friendly flashpoint and operation based guild that will also focus alot on helping each other get to 50 :D

My Toon's Name is Ka'ane if any of you would like to contact me in-game.

please post your toon's name and level below, as well as any questions or suggestions

Thanks!

-Kane

Hello,

I am the co GM of a pretty casual guild called Children of Korriban. We are always looking for like minded fellow Star Wars fans to join with us. We are very social and causual, like I said, but we do have a raid team that runs 3 nights a week. If those nights don't work for you we would be open to adding nights. We are also talking about adding a PVP night for those that are interested. If you are interested in joining with us instead of doing all the work of running a guild then let me know, we would be happy to have you. We have 140 characters right now and there is usually at least around 10 online and obviously more than that during raid times. We are a pretty new guild be we have absorbed another small guild(which is the core of our raid team) and we also have established a pretty good website and set of leadership. We would be happy to promote your current Guild Master to our version of Officer if he/she so desires. Check out our guild recruitment post here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=545299

And check out our website here:

http://www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com

Please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com if you are interested

Thanks Vod

i'll look into it, but i wasn't looking to be recruited :rolleyes:

thanks for the offer though:D

back to the subject at hand: Anyone want to start a guild with me? ;)

and remember: the first people to sign up with me get to be high rankers :cool:

-Kane

I know you weren't trying to be recruited :) I just wanted to throw the idea out there. And if you joined us we would promote you to a high rank. I wish you the best with the start of your guild but if it doesn't work out or you decide you would like to merge please let me know and we will still welcome you. Also, we currently do ops Mon, Wed, and Sat nights at 930pm EST so if you have 50's that would like to raid with us let me know. You don't have to join our guild but we could combine and run some 16 man ops. Let me know :D