Theran Shan?

GorkieX

Well here goes, and please forgive my spelling as I have not been awake long and my coffee is barley touched.

We have seen the list of cast so far, im sure there are many more in there. However, something I was wondering and im not sure if Eric or any of the others can clear this up... What about Theran Shan? Friends of mine who play this game, who really liked the bumbling SIS Agent are affraid of what this future could mean, especally with the popscile you become for unknown how many years at this point as I have seen posts that range between 1 - 20 years. Is he alive? Will he play any part in all the events and still come out alive later on... or will this be the end of him as we know it and break the hearts of a lot of the players who accually had hoped someday he would be a companion. (Side note: I perrfer Lana but that's just me)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been asking this question both here, Facebook, and on Twitter since the great leak!! There's quite a few of us who are concerned for our favorite spy. I am hoping he is alive and well.

I'm thinking maybe.....

He is out there somewhere, when we wake up. Plus there is a chapter title "Disavowed" and I'm HOPING this is referencing to him.

He is part of the crew who unfreezes us, maybe?

Additionally, just because he isn't in the cast of characters doesn't mean he isn't around. There are quite a few names (Marr, Satele, Jace, Saresh...) missing from that list as well. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Edited by Amadahy

I was disappointed to see Lana was listed as a companion, but not Theron :mad:

^^ THIS!!! I can't imagine why (if he isn't involved) he would be left out but not Lana. I am hoping, as more information becomes available, that we will learn of his fate.

Because I really, really do not want to lose him. I have been a bit of a fan-girl for a while thanks to the comics and Annihilation.

Edited by Amadahy

Thanks for making this thread, I was getting close to doing it myself, it seems there are quite a few of us who are rather worried and upset at this.

Its my pleasure, I have a few friends who really wish to know so they can prepare them self if its not good.

He quit on Ziost like the wussy he is

good riddance (although a bloody death would have been cooler and more satisfying)

No were said he quit, at the end of Ziost he was put on Administrative leave... that doesnt say quit, we dont know what we went on to do after that yet. With all the thing's hes gone through, and the things hes done I would say hes far from being a wussy.

^^ THIS!!! I can't imagine why (if he isn't involved) he would be left out but not Lana. I am hoping, as more information becomes available, that we will learn of his fate.

Because I really, really do not want to lose him. I have been a bit of a fan-girl for a while thanks to the comics and Annihilation.

Because Lana is better :) I much prefer her thank you very much. But all in all i'd expect to see Theran at some point.

Because Lana is better :) I much prefer her thank you very much. But all in all i'd expect to see Theran at some point.

Haha that's okay, I like Theron better. :) Everyone has their favorite, though. I can't imagine this next chapter without either one of them. Especially since they both have quite a following.

Like several of the current main characters (Satele, Marr, maybe Saresh, Malcom and a few Dark Council members) I'm pretty sure they're keeping them up their sleeve.

Expect the beginning of KOTFE to tell you any one of those, especially Theron, died and him/her to be revealed alive at the end of Chapter 9, to be continued in the next content release!

Like several of the current main characters (Satele, Marr, maybe Saresh, Malcom and a few Dark Council members) I'm pretty sure they're keeping them up their sleeve.

Expect the beginning of KOTFE to tell you any one of those, especially Theron, died and him/her to be revealed alive at the end of Chapter 9, to be continued in the next content release!

Aye, this is my hope.

I guess it's rollercoaster time until then...

Like I said in another thread... There was a meta game. Whoever was flirted with more lived, the other died....

But being that he was essentially fired, he probably stayed that way, or did something WAY more stupid then Ziost that got him killed.

They have basically given us a snapshot into the future, and apparently Theron does not have a prominent role, at the very least, since he is not mentioned. If I had to guess, I would say that Theron is either going to die in the coming story tying up the Rise of the Emperor, or he died in the fight with this new empire that pretty well destroyed both the republic and empire while we were all frozen. Get your handkerchiefs ready. :p

This. 1,000x this.

As a gal who has played since beta and has been subscribed since day one; please, please let us have Theron as a companion. I think out of all the characters that have been a part of this adventure, he has been my favorite.

This. 1,000x this.

As a gal who has played since beta and has been subscribed since day one; please, please let us have Theron as a companion. I think out of all the characters that have been a part of this adventure, he has been my favorite.

although i thiink lana is a companion i'm betting that more then emperor and prince are just major npcs. i think lana or koth could be the other npc in that list

Cynical me says: the lack of Theron is because Lana is the sexy Sith lady and Theron is just some agent guy that most male players didn't find particularly appealing. Looking at the cast (companion?) list so far, it seems Bioware may be going all-out with the female LI's while not giving much thought to the male ones.

Optimistic me says: Conceptually, I think Lana is a lot cooler and more interesting than Theron, so they may have decided to shunt him aside in favor of a male character/companion that is both appealing as a romance option and is cool enough that the guys who don't care about that will like him as well. If they pulled it off, I'd be okay with this.

Edited by Gwena

Maybe more people took the Lana romance route than Theron? If BioWare even tracks that in any sort of way.

Or that someone in the line of Revan can't possibly be a player character's lackey. ;)

cause you can play with the gay sis agent it seems bu take him home nope :(

Since he is a Male SGR i really hope it doesn't die.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not even asking for him as a companion, I love the character and so do my girls. They don't need him on their ships, just in their lives.

I'm glad for all the people who romanced Lana, just remember that many of us romanced Theron. Put the boot on the other foot if you're able.

Perhaps he's coming back, we don't know, but surely we have a right to be concerned...right?

It's still early and for all we know Theron could pop up somewhere and say hi.

I too would like Theron back on the forefront as a romance option. Lana is boring and ordinary the first time I saw her, but Theron... he was good looking, charming, suave and classy so much that my straight male Sith Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Operative & Powertech tech started flirting with him every chance they got. Lana is alright but Theron is exceptional.

On Ziost he begged my darkside toons not to kill Jedi... and I granted his request- 4 times. Call it love I suppose.

Edited by RoboArthurDayne

It's still early and for all we know Theron could pop up somewhere and say hi.

I too would like Theron back on the forefront as a romance option. Lana is boring and ordinary the first time I saw her, but Theron... he was good looking, charming, suave and classy so much that my straight male Sith Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Operative & Powertech tech started flirting with him every chance they got. Lana is alright but Theron is exceptional.

He has a real talent :D