Force Pool

ROGUE_SITH_LORD

Hello all,

I have been playing SWTOR for about 2ish weeks now on the PvE ozzie server ( Yes i am Austrailan). I have a lvl 35 Sith assassin witch i love with a passion :p, but my question is with my force pool. I have a pool of 100.....is there any way to get it higher.

Most off my skill point have gone into Maddness and i plan on maxxing it all out before putting points into the other (if i have point left). Sorry if this question has already been ansewed or i have posted in the wrong place but any help or surrgestion would greatfull.

It might sound restrictive, but at all time you have access to the full ressource pool with a very good basic regeneration rate. BH and agents get diminishing regeneration as they use their ressource, so goong over 40% heat or under 60% energy with them actually inceease their. Eat ressource cost on a fixed rotation.

Sorc pool also might sound stupidly high, but they lack efficient way to maintain it under pressure, since healer need a GCD to get it back up. DPS fare a bit better for now.

They also become fairly defenseless if they run out.

At the time of me posting this, there has been 88 views on my topic and ONLY 1 person that could help me.

Is this guy for real?

1. Ask a question

2. Get an answer for the question within few minutes after asking it

3. Come back 20 hours later and start whining about that the other people who had read this by that time did not waste time answering the question that had already been answered perfectly.

you can get to 160 force with force mystic pve gear that has the set bonus. I use that for dpsing pve content. Lets me use deception in pve. Madness consumes just as much force so i would use it for both specs.

our regeneration is very good compared to most classes ability to regen the nonsense they use. Seriously, run a few alts to higher level and you'll be thanking the Force for our regen heheh.

If they nerfed Force Pool to 50 Force, it'd have very little actual effect on most Assassins. You basically want to get rid of your Force as soon as possible in all situations since the less Force you have, the less vulnerable you're to any kind of CC. After all, if you can't do any meaningful attack, you don't really care that you can't hit the other guy either.

Extra force pool doesnt mean much in PVE content. There is no point in having extra force pool because if you pool up that much energy, then you did 0 force damage during that time. If people played WoW rogues, its the same thing.

the thing about assassin, much like most other classes, is that people who use their force wisely are rewarded by not running out. learning how to do this is part of becoming good at your class. what i mean by this is that we have abilities like maul and shock that are actually really expensive when not used at the right time or not talented into properly. if you find you don't have enough force power, which i assume means you are running out frequently and not able to use abilities, you just need to take a closer look at the talent tree you are using and the abilities and rotations that work best with it. for example, the general consensus is that maul should rarely be used if at all by darkness and madness trees unless they put talents points in duplicity and it procs during combat. maul is just too expensive to spam in any tree. this is just an example and there are other scenarios. the free melee attack is there as a tool to do some damage while force is low or needs to be conserved.

Assassins isn't a class that gets higher resource regen for having more resources, so at least for PvP running out of resources faster is better. By faster I don't mean you Maul a guy twice immediately to get to 0. You still use attacks that you'd normally use. Damage now is always better than damage later. Burst DPS situations are usually tied to cooldowns, and they're not something that occurs frequently.

Assassins isn't a class that gets higher resource regen for having more resources, so at least for PvP running out of resources faster is better. By faster I don't mean you Maul a guy twice immediately to get to 0. You still use attacks that you'd normally use. Damage now is always better than damage later. Burst DPS situations are usually tied to cooldowns, and they're not something that occurs frequently.

gotta save FP for interrupts sometimes