Server PVP Records

Aerilas

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made 1123 dps in 23/1/17 on ciwil war, it was pretty stupid wz with 3 halers both sides with 6 kills max, so this number is far from what you can get in real competitive wz

it was very hard to kill someone so i've gone straight to make max damage i could

unfortunately, screenshot with dps are not saved, so i've got only pic with overall damage, but dps could be count from that - http://savepic.org/2803619.jpg

Edited by vladllen

I updated everything so far, except Fluffy's biggest hit of 11.9k.

I'm not sure if its a glitch, i know of mauls hitting for 10k but 12... I'd like to know people's opinions. So far I'm in favor of it, so there's not only smashers on the board but still. Please vote

I updated everything so far, except Fluffy's biggest hit of 11.9k.

I'm not sure if its a glitch, i know of mauls hitting for 10k but 12... I'd like to know people's opinions. So far I'm in favor of it, so there's not only smashers on the board but still. Please vote

But you don't have any issue to add powertech with 12k hit on that list.

Edited by tonooo

Well I see other glitches got through aswell. How can Keubro, a powertech (?), do a hit for over 11k. Even with best in slot for max hit, wz boost, inspiration and pve-set bonus against a naked guy, I dont think its possible.

When it comes to the shadow biggest hit. Assuming he is all 63 with power/surge only, what does the dmg on tooltip say? From talents and procs, he can get 30% extra damage, 30% extra critical damage, 10% melee bonus damage and 9% armor penetration (the last one he cant with the technique on the image, but maybe he changed it in match). Add inspiration, armor debuff, wz buff, and I think its possible. A drunk Harbigner might actually do all this to get highest hit. If he could post his damage on SS from tooltip without any specs active, it would be easy to confirm this.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

What's so special about madness? lol

Are you talking about hybrid madness where you get both more crit dmg on maul from deception and more melee dmg from madness?

yes

characters 5 least at to message your lengthen please. short too is entered have you message the

yes

characters 5 least at to message your lengthen please. short too is entered have you message the

Still isn't supposed to crit for 12k on anyone but a naked guy... My highest crit with it was 7.5k if I remember right with the expertise buff with me wearing full power gear. I guess I'm not good at finding naked guys.. Should do more normals.

Still isn't supposed to crit for 12k on anyone but a naked guy... My highest crit with it was 7.5k if I remember right with the expertise buff with me wearing full power gear. I guess I'm not good at finding naked guys.. Should do more normals.

or maybe ur not good at all :3

already crit for 4.9k in lowbies at lv 30 or something, but i can not know yet until im 50 and played alot. but yea naked guys only. ive personally onlly heard of a 10.5k best on other server