Become Mandalore

MrArtin

I think it would be awesome if you could become Mandalore in the Bounty Hunter Class Story, like in one of the further comming acts (You would be giving a huge Task for the Sith Empire alongside with Mandalore The Vindicated to Kill someone) (or that you would being defending Mandalore alongside Mandalore the Vindicated) and in one of the last part of the class quest Mandalore The Vindicated is wounded. Then you would have the 3 following options. 1. Kill Mandalore The Vindicated (Dark Side). 2. Let him bleed out to death (Dark Side). Or 3. Save him (Light Side.) If you do option 1 and 2 you would be granted as Mandalore in the end of the chapter. Your Light , Neutral and Dark Side reputation will give you different names like in the Sith Inquisitor ending. If you choose option 3 Mandalore The Vindicated would later honor you by Challenging you to a epic duel where only the strongest will rule Mandalore and his Clan, of course it will be you :p.

Though that's just one of my stupid Suggestions and sorry for my bad grammer.

May The Force Be With You :)

Edited by MrArtin

Technically you would be open to challenges from any Mandalorian around, not to mention Sith who want to put Mandalorians in their place, so the game would have to up the attacks on you, or it wouldn't be realistic. Maybe a different title would be preferable, like "Paragon Warrior" or "Dark Terror".

• 1 month later...
There would be too many Mandalores walking around.
And too many Heroes of Tython, Emperor's Wraths, Grand Champions of the Great Hunt, Dark Council members, etc. Who cares???

Anyway, I think it's a good idea, why not? You're already the Grand Champion, doesn't seem that far-fetched. I like it!

Edited by Blackholeskipper

i thought about that many times.

like if we get a Major Deed/Achievement which require everything including PVP deeds/Achievement, i would think Many would work day and night for that besides it would even make it more appealing if you get a set of armor or mask which doesn't exist anywhere else other than the deed.

i can think about the same for force users Sith and Jedi.

The codex states that being the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt is next only in prestige to being Mandalore. I'm pretty happy with that, it makes you the second most formidable warrior in the clans. Kind of like how being on the Dark Council or being a Master of the Jedi Order makes you just below the Emperor and Grand Master of the Jedi. If we were to become Mandalore, then by that same token every Sith and Jedi should become the Emperor and Grand Master. And that doesn't make sense from a story perspective, since you need to have the leader of those factions available for future story content.

Just my 2 cents.