Server Maintenance: November 15, 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

All servers will be unavailable on November 15 while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: 15 November 2016

TIME: 6AM PST - 9AM PST (1400 GMT - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Back end maintenance intensifies

It is necessary, the servers have been up for two weeks and there won't be another patch until 5.0. Without a server restart, the game would become too laggy by next week. Though I do wonder what they are doing in all of the back end maintenances.

Hey everyone,

All servers will be unavailable on November 15 while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: 15 November 2016

TIME: 6AM PST - 9AM PST (1400 GMT - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Maintain yeah that's the proper phrase to use there cos you are certainly not improving anything.

Fix preview window plz.

Or at least acknowledge that this is a bug and you are looking to fix it. (As usual)

Dont bother with that I tried to get their attention they dont want to know the bugs of the game, they dont care.

Edited by jozkopucik

Back end? Like removing the horrid idea of RNG gearing in 5.0 Tait? Because going forward with that idea is going to hurt like hell...

Silly Tux, you know they don't listen to us. They come up with bad idea and run it with it. Then come up with dumb saying to justify it.

West market isn't a big RNG fan. Heavy RNG fail in it.

Edited by Warrgames

Hmmm... I just been playing for over a month now and this is one game I've been trying to play for years. My pc is enough to run the game as it is but it's not a monster of a machine where the user doesn't have to deal with so much lag issues.

Now I am wondering if I should hold off on upgrading the processor and adding more ram... if the lag is more of a server thing than me.

What do you think?

Hmmm... I just been playing for over a month now and this is one game I've been trying to play for years. My pc is enough to run the game as it is but it's not a monster of a machine where the user doesn't have to deal with so much lag issues.

Now I am wondering if I should hold off on upgrading the processor and adding more ram... if the lag is more of a server thing than me.

What do you think?

this game cant use more than 4gb ram so max 8gb and you are fine. It doesnt even touch the GPU all u need is a mid range cpu.

this game cant use more than 4gb ram so max 8gb and you are fine. It doesnt even touch the GPU all u need is a mid range cpu.

I have 2 gb of ram and I'm not sure about a mid range cpu

Here are my specs

Processor

Amd Athlon 64x 2 duel core 4000+ 2.11ghz

Op system

Windows 10

Ram

2 gb

Graphics card

Nvidia GeForce 210

I spoke to my cousin who is more of a video gamer than I am and he recommended to upgrade the processor and add more ram.

Here are my specs

Processor

Op system

Windows 10

Ram

2 gb

Graphics card

Nvidia GeForce 210

I spoke to my cousin who is more of a video gamer than I am and he recommended to upgrade the processor and add more ram.

i agree with what your cousin said, but do bear in mind u will most likely need a new motherboard as well.

Here are my specs

Processor

Op system

Windows 10

Ram

2 gb

Graphics card

Nvidia GeForce 210

yes if you want to play the game on a better level upgrade CPU and RAM