How to Look Like Light-Side Jaesa

Berronaxftw

Yeah i noticed theres so many forums wanting her Light-Side romancable. I allso really want that. However if like me you're to impatient to wait i have made a character that looks allmost exactly like her

Sith Warrior - Human

Body - 2

Head - 1

Scars - 1

Complexion - 18//19//29 (i have had absolutely no Mug Shots of her Light-Side face so i had to guess but these 3 are the closest)

Eye Colour - 5

Cosmetics and Tattoos - 3

Hair - 3

Hair Colour - 6

Skin Colour - 20//19//21 (same situation as with complexion)

give it a go guys and tell me if u think its rly close or w/e :D

How is it creepy? Lots of people does this in NHL (hockey) game series too all the time and so am I with some of my clubmates. Name the player as favorite and try to make it look like irl one.

It's good idea for SWTOR too actually ^^ Make more of those and might check some out later :D

Edited by PalawaJoko

How is it creepy? Lots of people does this in NHL (hockey) game series too all the time and so am I with some of my clubmates. Name the player as favorite and try to make it look like irl one.

It's good idea for SWTOR too actually ^^ Make more of those and might check some out later :D

thx for the feed-back and yeh im gona look for some more to do//replicate so stay tuned :p

• 1 year later...
On a similar note, I considered making a Rattataki bounty hunter, calling her Kaliyo, and pretending it was a side story to the rest of the campaign. Never got around to it, though. I'd love to play a story based on Kaliyo or based on Dr. Lokin. Of the Sith Warrior's characters, maybe Vette or Pierce. They strike me as the boldest companions (I'm LS so I haven't experienced Dark Jaesa yet).