Great Looking Pistol

Starrhawk

Well, as far as I know, there are only two versions of it in-game for Smugglers. Both of which (I believe) you get at the same time for finishing Chapter 1. Just make sure to do two things.... One, give something back to Corso at the end of Chapter One (you'll know what it is when you get there), and two, choose the special orange pistol reward. I think it's called something like A-300 needler, maybe? Something like that. I know there's a 3 and "needler" in there. I think. Possibly.

HOWEVER. There are multiple ways to get a similar pistol. You know the Smuggler from the Return trailer? Remember those dual "bad day makers" he was shooting? They're like the same as the pistol you linked, except they have a bit more doo-dads along the barrel (makes it look heavier and sturdier) and a scope.

For this gun, you can get it via a few different methods. For the main hand (blue colored gun version) you can get it via the Battlemaster PvP gear, OR as a Columni mainhand weapon drop. I believe they only drop from Ops and Lost Island Hardmode though.

For the offhand, you'll have to have someone craft the gun "Two Fingers Revenge". It's for BH's (aim stat) but is orange. So just rip the mods out, and use it offhand like I did! Hope this helps!