Please just go ahead and announce a rancor mount for the cartel store.

JaingSkiratapwns

Hey, I'm just pointing out the obvious here. You are complaining about pve players going into ranked while at the same time saying you are only doing ranked for the mount and stating that you don't like arenas. The two go hand in hand thus you are being a bit hypocritical.

Except I'm not in full pve gear and I know what I'm doing in the arena. I don't like arenas, but that doesn't mean I'm bad and bringing my team down like a pver trying to pvp but not understanding what to do in an arena will. When you tell people who to focus, they're like "yeah, yeah, right, you bet" then they proceed to run out and just attack whoever they tab to first, you don't have a chance in the arena unless the other team is as bad.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

I remember why I hate solo ranked now that I'm trying to get the rating up. You tell people to target an enemy, they say ok, then run like chickens without their heads when the fight starts.

group que is your friend (aka you get people who are not complete morons together :D

Except I'm not in full pve gear and I know what I'm doing in the arena. I don't like arenas, but that doesn't mean I'm bad and bringing my team down like a pver trying to pvp but not understanding what to do in an arena will. When you tell people who to focus, they're like "yeah, yeah, right, you bet" then they proceed to run out and just attack whoever they tab to first, you don't have a chance in the arena unless the other team is as bad.

I don't disagree with you. Ranked needs a gear check, but I'm just saying... You're doing the same thing they are. Granted you are geared, but you are still doing the same thing lol as them.

So the pvers will get out of my ques. That is all.

Hey folks,

One of the things I have seen quite a few questions around is the exclusivity of the Rancor mount which Tier 1 PvPers will be receiving at the end of Season one. I wanted to talk a little bit about Giradda the Hutt’s Rancor mount and the other mounts you will see coming in the future.

• Giradda’s mount, the armored and tattooed Rancor is a unique appearance that will be exclusive only to our PvP Season one, Tier 1 reward winners.
  • Inside of Nightmare Dread Palace, our Operations players will have a chance to get a very rare mount, a Cyborg Rancor. This will also be a unique appearance of the Rancor which is exclusive to our Ops players.
  • Finally, at some point in the future we will have some more “basic” Rancor models which will be available in other parts of the game, such as the Cartel Market packs.

In short, the specific appearance for the Arena mount and the Cyborg Rancor Ops mount will be unique models, but you can expect to see other Rancor mounts around the fleet in time. Hopefully that answers your questions.

Thanks!

-eric

5char