Mounts

Talon_Starfire

Currently the best mount in game is the Avalanche Tank, which drops off any boss in NiM EC (chances are about 1/10 or something like that). You cannot be knocked off this tank thus PvPers can attack you but hitting you will not take you off the tank. This is pretty cool imo since I can pop a bubble and then head straight through a group who will wonder why they got me down to 5% health but I still managed to speed away:p

Currently the best mount in game is the Avalanche Tank, which drops off any boss in NiM EC (chances are about 1/10 or something like that). You cannot be knocked off this tank thus PvPers can attack you but hitting you will not take you off the tank. This is pretty cool imo since I can pop a bubble and then head straight through a group who will wonder why they got me down to 5% health but I still managed to speed away:p

i understand it is very slow for a t3 mount too.

In one short word.NO. Cartel mounts scale to lvl so the ones that you can make have become pretty much useless.Like one of the previous poster said,you can get them for 10k or less,which is less then it will cost you to craft the lvl 2 and 3 mounts.

less tha 5k on shadowlands as of this morning, more than 10 at that price, don't make the mounts they are not worth it, the price of materials is more than what you will pay for a cartel mount.

IIRC the cybertech mounts are not even really unique looking, but rather recolors of other mounts. So there's little incentive to make them even for yourself, considering the obscene amounts of rare materials required.
If I get the Crimson Claw or whatever it's called and do not have a L50 do I get Speeder Piloting as well or do I have to wait until L25?

Hi,

I'm Cybertech but would like to know how to create a Custom Speeder please?

Thanks

Buy the schem off the GTN and if you Cyber is high enough level you can learn it. If not continue to level you cybertech until you can.

It will tell you the materials you need ounce you learn it.

there is no "best" mount. there's rank 1,2,3. no mount preforms better than any other.

the LOOK of the mount is subject to opinion on what is the "best".

The Cybertech mounts are all crappy looking in my opinion and not worth the time and materials needed to craft them. They REALLY need to come out with some new mounts that only Cybertech can make and make it to where NOTHING looks exactly like it.

IIRC the cybertech mounts are not even really unique looking, but rather recolors of other mounts.

Really? I know the Rank 1 Cybertech-crafted speeder looks like the Czerka Patroller, but I don't recall ever seeing another version of the Rank 2 anywhere in the game.

there is no "best" mount. there's rank 1,2,3. no mount preforms better than any other.

the LOOK of the mount is subject to opinion on what is the "best".

The Cybertech mounts are all crappy looking in my opinion and not worth the time and materials needed to craft them. They REALLY need to come out with some new mounts that only Cybertech can make and make it to where NOTHING looks exactly like it.

The new Tank mount dropped from nightmare EC I would say is best because you can not get knocked off.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, my Cybertech ditched his Crafted Level 1 speeder the first time he used it, and never used it since :p

It's God-foresaken ugly!

Looks like one of those ugly type Lawnmowers that you ride, without the wheels :p

I was asked once "Did you make your speeder from Cardboard Boxes?" Lol

Edited by nattodaisuki