LFG for certain heroics?

When playing heroics it takes ages sometimes to find anybody to join me. Spamming "LFG H2 daily" annoys me, as I feel like a complete fool. People in the guild were busy running an operation or busy doing something else so a PUG was really the only option. Would it not be useful to have a cross server lfg tool for heroics? Personally it would be ace for me

-LFG tool in 1.3. Pretty soon, in June I guess?

-There are pros and cons for a singler server LFG tool. There are pros and cons for a cross-server LFG tool. I suggest you go read the other threads about "singler server vs cross-server LFG tool".

-Join us on Jedi Covenant. I had to try...

We are getting that for Flashpoints.

Not just Flashpoints, but for everything, just not corss-server.

-Damion Schubert

It is fairly simple and basically what we want to do is to give you a really simple front end that you can use as well as those give you the ability to fine tune your choices a little more so the really simple approach is you open a group finder you choose what role – tank, heal or DPS – that you are willing to fulfill and you can choose multiple if your class can fill multiple and then you choose what kind of content that you want to do and that content is going to be flashpoints, heroic flashpoints, operations although story mode operations only for now and then world content, the planetary content where you basically say I want a quest on Belsavis.

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/feature/20349-guide-update-1-3-primer

Yes but my point was still it's not going to work for Area Heroics, which a lot of planets have. That's what I was saying.

Why should it not be possible to make that work? The quests have names, so let people queue for it and put them together... sure they would have to travel there by their own, but still it should be possible to integrate that into a LFG tool.

Hello there,

You might be interested in the new

that was recently released. Damion Schubert and Daniel Erickson talk about the 'Group-finder' feature planned for patch 1.3.

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss LFG and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.

Hope this helps! Have a great day!