Let us queue for regs/ranked and GSF at the same time

EzioMessi

Come on Bioware, don't fragment the population further. I love both GSF and regular PvP, why can't I queue for both and just take whichever one pops first? It will help the populations on both if people who loved both could actually queue for both.

Ok, let's say they DO allow that for a moment If you qeue for both at the same time, would that not mess with the number of players on a WZ (particularly a reg deathmatch)? And for starters, how does it "fragment the population"?

Ok, let's say they DO allow that for a moment If you qeue for both at the same time, would that not mess with the number of players on a WZ (particularly a reg deathmatch)? And for starters, how does it "fragment the population"?

It wouldnt mess with the number of players in a WZ. If youre queued for both and just take whatever queue pops first, the only thing that is changing is that there is a larger pool for both queues, so they will fill faster and more matches will happen.

And it fragments the population b/c you can choose only one queue at a time. Lets say there is a WZ that has 7/8 people ready to go (they are already queued). The potential 8th person is queued for GSF instead of WZs, which means those other 7 players will have to wait for a 9th person to queue (hopefully for WZs and not GSF) before they can start their match.

Ok. Say I queue for both. I join whatever pops first. Say it's a Ground warzone. The next guy on the list has queued for Regs or both takes my place. The position of whoever was below me in the GSF only queue stays the same.

Say it was GSF that popped instead. The next guy who has queued for both or just GSF takes my place. The next guy in warzones only queue stays where he is.

How will that mess up anything? No match starts with less than 8 people in queue (arena) or 16 in queue (warzones) anyway. If I take the queue pop for one without actually having a queue pop for the other, the next guy on the other list replaces me. If I get a pop for both, they could just randomly choose one and not pop the other at all.

And how does the current system fragment the population? You're forcing players to choose one or the other without the choice for both. Am I not allowed to like both without being forced to queue separately?