[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or add it a in the rep system earned title. It will look better below our names.

That's a good idea. Add the Mandalorians as a reputation faction and give out the long sought after blue Mandalorian armour and a title. :D

That's a good idea. Add the Mandalorians as a reputation faction and give out the long sought after blue Mandalorian armour and a title. :D

I'd love that! Seriously, I want the blue Mando armor, whether Cartel Coins or otherwise, and I'd grind dailies for a year if I had to in order to get it myself! And not to mention enough credits to buy it for me, Torian, Mako, and Akaavi! I'd enjoy doing dailies for the Mandalorians, especially if I got the gear and the title; shoot, just the gear.

I'd love that! Seriously, I want the blue Mando armor, whether Cartel Coins or otherwise, and I'd grind dailies for a year if I had to in order to get it myself! And not to mention enough credits to buy it for me, Torian, Mako, and Akaavi! I'd enjoy doing dailies for the Mandalorians, especially if I got the gear and the title; shoot, just the gear.

I'd rather have it as a cartel item, but there are other armours available -- for instance, Commander Fett's armour -- that could be a part of this reputation stuff. But anyway.... on topic. :D

• 2 months later...