Kaliyo Companion Quest Help

DeltaRAIL

First time playing an Imperial Agent or posting on these boards. Loving it. Having one spot of trouble though. I have a lvl 32 Sniper with 8800 Affection with Kaliyo, but none of her companion quests have been appearing since "Kaliyo and the Menace." According to the database over at darth hater, shows "He's Just a Guy" is next (and at level 32) but that hasn't happened yet. Anyone know what might be going on? Thanks in advance for the help.

Cerrinoe lvl 32 Agent Bergeron Colony

I believe the Companion quests are tied to your class story progression instead of level (or maybe they are tied to both), so if, for example, you are level 32 but haven't finished the Chapter 1 of your class story yet, the dialogue won't trigger.

I believe the Companion quests are tied to your class story progression instead of level (or maybe they are tied to both), so if, for example, you are level 32 but haven't finished the Chapter 1 of your class story yet, the dialogue won't trigger.

Danyila is correct. So you'd need to move onto the next chapter of your story (just like how the romances in KoTOR the pc game worked) before she will continue her story.