See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the “My Account” section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Complimentary Cartel Coins you will receive can be used to acquire must-have pets, vehicles, XP boots, and more from the new Cartel Market when the Free-to-Play option launches.

Must-have? Nothing listed is a must-have.

And when you do put 'must-have' items in the store, forcing me to make a purchase, you will be down one customer.

That being said, when do we get to see a list of what these things will cost, and how much it will cost to get more coins?

Knowing that I have X many coins is useless until I know what I can do with those coins.

So far I am at 2550! Don't know what that will mean yet but it is nice to know.

Trying to figure out where you got the extra 250. I'm at 2300 and am a CE owner been subbed since launch. Did you also buy/upgrade with a digital deluxe?

BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the “My Account” section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more

1300, now to see how much that'll be worth since sans pricing chart is merely a pretty number

Also kind of curious how there can be so much variance. One would think most people would be one of three numbers based upon basic, digital, CE versions (with a smattering of various smaller numbers for those that came after launch).

That would not appear to be the case as I am seeing anywhere from my low of 1300 (preorder, constant sub but basic version) to those high 2k numbers with a lot of in-between-ness.

Edited by paul_preib

I bought the CE at launch and have been subbed since day 1 which leaves me with 2300 Cartel Coins. I'm a bit irritated that people who waited until the CE was on sale for next to nothing can get more than I have when I was in 100% since day one.

That being said, when do we get to see a list of what these things will cost, and how much it will cost to get more coins?

Knowing that I have X many coins is useless until I know what I can do with those coins.

Indeed... in the mean time, I hereby grant everyone in the thread so far 526 Cromulent Credits to spend as they wish! Act now, and earn a bonus 104 Ditcheridoo Dollars!