Afraid to put their big boy/girl pants on. Fix this please. Peter Pan isn't in SWTOR

Seena

My post

Your misfiring synapses compelled you to reply:

45 would be 'mid 40s.' The point you missed, and which I am at pains to make explicit enough for you to grasp, was that there are players who, because of increased caps, will not be able to reach the new caps before hitting 50 if they accept all xp from wins and losses.

Since even village idiots are able to understand the connection between getting xp for a loss and leveling, you surprised me when you wrote:

...seemingly oblivious to the fact that win or lose, you get xp (which, as you might have guessed by now, makes you level).

Thus far, I've forgiven your inability to multiquote, and I've tried to ignore your slipshod logic and presentation. If you would be so kind as to improve your reading comprehension (even slightly), I'm sure many of us would be grateful. You can still keep the condescending tone, unwarranted though it may be.

~Eggs

Apparently in your little emo-umbragey rant - you missed this:

I have a level 45 now. I have no problems reaching max coms. None at all. Nor have I ever with any toon I've played.

I have had mid level 40's since 1.5. I have multiple alts, have since pre-launch - and I level them through pvp. Hence the "nor have I with any toon I've played" comment.

As for the rest of your sad little drone ---- it isn't worth answering.

Edited by Seena

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and still nothing on high 40s post 1.5.

You're trolling right? Nobody can miss the point so many times consecutively.

I'm glad you learned to change the font size though. Just imagine what the future holds for you!

~Eggs

Edit: I've been reading some of your other non-replies in other threads. Bad troll is bad. Nothing to see here, move along.

Edited by Eggsalicious

Apparently in your little emo-umbragey rant - you missed this:

I have a level 45 now. I have no problems reaching max coms. None at all. Nor have I ever with any toon I've played.

I have had mid level 40's pre 1.5. I have multiple alts, have since pre-launch - and I level them through pvp. Hence the "nor have I with any toon I've played" comment.

As for the rest of your sad little drone ---- it isn't worth answering.

His point, to clarify, is that toons that were in the 48 or 49 range, don't have time to get to the new cap since they changed it with 1.5. At 45 you should still have plenty of time to get there if you have been stockpiling already.

As to whether this is important or not I can't say.

His point, to clarify, is that toons that were in the 48 or 49 range, don't have time to get to the new cap since they changed it with 1.5. At 45 you should still have plenty of time to get there if you have been stockpiling already.

As to whether this is important or not I can't say.

I've had another toon level to 50 recently since 1.5 (the "pre" 1.5 was a mistake on my part... have gotten lazy with spell and grammar check) -- I'm a crafter/harvester and I try to get all my toons to 50 for the companion increase on missions. I had no problems maxing coms. I've done it over and over with my level 45 (and have to spend them frequently to keep from going over the cap).

As for his "point" being important - it isn't at all imo. The twinks have been an issue since the summer for some posters -- and that was long before 1.5. And this isn't about comms -- nor has it ever been.

Thanks for trying to clarify.

Edited by Seena

I'd say this, it's pretty ridiculous to waste your time staying at lvl49 pvp'ing when you could be at or on your 50 getting comms for patch 1.6, gear and good competition in the 50 bracket. A serious waste. I almost feel bad for these hooligans.

With that said if I were you I'd just power through as many said play and get comms. I doubt Bioware is going to address this with as many issues as they have on their plate currently if they would at all.

There also must be enough players pre-50 after the server consolidations that you atleast get non-twink wz pops every so often?

I'd say this, it's pretty ridiculous to waste your time staying at lvl49 pvp'ing when you could be at or on your 50 getting comms for patch 1.6, gear and good competition in the 50 bracket. A serious waste. I almost feel bad for these hooligans.

With that said if I were you I'd just power through as many said play and get comms. I doubt Bioware is going to address this with as many issues as they have on their plate currently if they would at all.

There also must be enough players pre-50 after the server consolidations that you atleast get non-twink wz pops every so often?

Good points. Maybe it was encountering this issue with increasing frequency when I wasn't even aware of it three weeks ago. and I get mega torqued when people give up at the start of a warzone - which happened more than once.

None of this however, imo, means the issue shouldn't be fixed. I expect it to get bigger with time (if the pattern were to persist).

Personally I do think they will fix it eventually. But the first step is getting it out there - that it's causing problems.....

Wouldn't be hard imo to shift the distribution of xp as people have suggested in this thread. In say thirds or quarters during the WZ. That would help people who unintentionally DC also.... :)

I guess it's understandable for high 40's to leave a loss if they are trying to get WZ Comms capped(don't see the point though, with the way the game likes to screw you out of comms, I have left wins with 8+ medals and only 110 comms, and just now left a loss with 8+ medals and 97 comms). But that's not really the point the OP is trying to make, she's talking about 49's leaving any match, win or loss, just to stay 49.

I guess it's understandable for high 40's to leave a loss if they are trying to get WZ Comms capped(don't see the point though, with the way the game likes to screw you out of comms, I have left wins with 8+ medals and only 110 comms, and just now left a loss with 8+ medals and 97 comms). But that's not really the point the OP is trying to make, she's talking about 49's leaving any match, win or loss, just to stay 49.

0.o Not once have I said ANYTHING about rage quitting or leaving because you are losing other in answer to someone trying to legitimize it.

Not once.

People read into things they, themselves are guilty of - then try to legitimize the behavior.

I have little respect for anyone that leaves a warzone because they are losing. I have little respect for people who give up and camp for medals. But that isn't exploiting, it isn't cheating -- and there's nothing to be done about it.

Edited by Seena

You. Do. Not. Know. If. Bioware. Considers. This. An. Exploit. Or. Not.

They have made no statement on it. They have made no statement on /stuck. They made -no- statement on the Kaon Under Seige exploit until they fixed it. You lack the data to say what bioware thinks or doesn't think.

Where as I've provided a logical pathway to determine if something is an exploit, which you've choosen to ignore. You can apply the process to anything in game, and determine if it's an exploit or not. It is then up to Bioware to decide whether to deal with it or leave it alone. Until they do, it is unlikely -any- of us will know what specific things they consider an exploit and what aren't.

All we can go on, is a logical progrssion of thought, based on how a mechanic is intended and how (and why) it's being used for other purposes.

Except I've already linked you what BW's definition of an exploit is. It is taking advantage of a bug in the game code. That is their definition. Using /stuck in WZs does not fall under said definition because it's not bugged.

You laud logic so much, yet fail to use it.

0.o Not once have I said ANYTHING about rage quitting or leaving because you are losing other in answer to someone trying to legitimize it.

Not once.

People read into things they, themselves are guilty of - then try to legitimize the behavior.

I have little respect for anyone that leaves a warzone because they are losing. I have little respect for people who give up and camp for medals. But that isn't exploiting, it isn't cheating -- and there's nothing to be done about it.

Yea, that was in response to the people making that as a reason/excuse to leave the WZ, too many to quote and honestly too lazy to find the posts:p

You really argue with the poorest understanding of what an exploit is. Ok I'm being civil. You have NO understanding of what an exploit is. I think you are just making things up as you go.

To be an exploit - you don't have to be taking advantage of a "bug" as you stated. It can be intentionally taking advantage of normal game mechanics which ends up in unintended consequences that benefit you and prevent other's from enjoying natural progression of normal game play. End. Of. Story.

As for them not fixing it - the ONLY thing it means is, they haven't fixed it. That can be for several reasons. Maybe - just maybe - they aren't really aware of it. Or, maybe it hasn't been enough of an issue to cause a problem yet.

You see - what you refuse to acknowledge (I'm thinking understand really) is not only do they not ban people for using all exploits, they don't rush to fix all exploits. The decision to fix an exploit depends on that exploit's ramifications on game play. If enough people weren't doing this for it to cause a problem - HEY wadda you know? Few ramifications. That means little impetus to fix the exploit. Now enough people are doing it to cause ramifications. And it's increasing. So as it starts to cause more and more problems - NOW is when they might (hopefull will)

do something. (And I don't care that it hasn't affected you personally - or other's arguing this isn't a problem in this thread.) It's affected me, it's affected people I know, it's affected people I've teamed with in PvP and it's affected other's in this thread. In other words - it is now starting to have RAMIFICATIONS for people's game play.

I've been playing since pre-launch. I have 2 active accounts in my home. I have mutliple toons that I PvP with extensively (most pre-50 in fact. I personally enjoy it. . But - note I don't cheat to stay level 49) It has only in the last TWO WEEKS come to my attention and has beeen affecting my team's play in Warzones (To my knowledge. I'm now wondering about all t hose Huttball games where people left before the end of the game). NOW it is an issue. NOW I will make sure they know about this exploit as is my right on these forums. Like I said - don't like it? Don't agree? That's your choice. But it does nothing to my right to bring it to the devs attention that it is now a problem. And is getting worse daily.

Now I said I wouldn't reply to you - you aren't correct in what you say, you refuse to quote sources when you make your (blatantly wrong) assertions. This time, I really am through replying to you.

My understanding of what an exploit is comes from what BW defined in that article I linked you.

YOUR understand of an exploit is "I think this is unfair and wrong, so it must be an exploit."

Yea, that was in response to the people making that as a reason/excuse to leave the WZ, too many to quote and honestly too lazy to find the posts:p

Hahahahah I don't look at it as being lazy --- just an exercise in futility. :D

Edited by Seena

I just thought I'd copy and paste this here, for the benefit of a certian Smash-Bro's peep whom likes to make statements about what Bioware considers an exploit or not.

The post can be found here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5491010#edit5491010 and it is post #67.

I wish to direct you to this part, namely the parts in bold:

I think I rest my case =P

Lol you've just PROVED my point. That article you copy and pasted explicitly says an exploit is an abuse of a bug.

/stuck IS NOT A BUG.

Leaving WZs IS NOT A BUG.

Thus, neither of those are exploits.

How can someone who claims to be an avid fan of logic, have such a giant ignorance shield over their head?

Edited by Smashbrother

Except I've already linked you what BW's definition of an exploit is. It is taking advantage of a bug in the game code. That is their definition. Using /stuck in WZs does not fall under said definition because it's not bugged.

You laud logic so much, yet fail to use it.

this is not a bug in the game code you window licker.

if people dont want to finish leveling that is their loss. sub-50 pvp is terrible, even worse than 50 pvp. if they want to twink their 49s, let them. if you dont like it, you dont have to participate in lowbie pvp. or you can just take your licks in the sub-50 bracket, and then actually hit 50 and get to enjoy endgame content.

bioware has absolutely no reason to address this problem. people need to stop whining about every freakin little thing. grow a pair

Lol you've just PROVED my point. That article you copy and pasted explicitly says an exploit is an abuse of a bug.

/stuck IS NOT A BUG.

How can someone who claims to be an avid fan of logic, have such a giant ignorance shield over their head?

11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.

- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

- Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.

- Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.

- Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.

- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].

- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.

- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.

- Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.

- Violate any additional Rules of Conduct applicable to a specific EA Service that you are using.

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

- Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt EA Services.

- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.

- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.

- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.

- Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools.

- Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.

- Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.

- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service.

- Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats.

- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled by Electronic Arts.

- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

- Unless expressly authorized by EA, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to EA Services, Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.

- You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.

- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation in-game or in the forums.

- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.

- “Role–playing” is not an excuse for violating this or any other policy

11. Rules of Conduct

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

- Organize, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, guild that is harmful, abusive, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or inappropriate. Hate speech is not tolerated.

- Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.

- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].

- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.

- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.

- Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.

- Violate any additional Rules of Conduct applicable to a specific EA Service that you are using.

- Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

- Upload files that contain a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt EA Services.

- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.

- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.

- Use or distribute unauthorized "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.

- Modify or attempt to modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.

- Post or communicate any person's real-world personal information using an EA Service.

- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service.

- Attempt to use EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by Electronic Arts. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. EA takes no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any service that is not controlled by Electronic Arts.

- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy playing an EA Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide an EA Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

- Unless expressly authorized by EA, you may not sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your Account or any personal access to EA Services, Content or Entitlements, including by use of auction websites.

- You may not conduct any activities that violate the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, stalking, fraud and the distribution of counterfeit software.

- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation in-game or in the forums.

- Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.

Is the l33t word, "PNWD"?

/stuck IS NOT A BUG.

I'd reply, but someone already did the work for me, so allow me to simpy show the relevant parts.

11. Rules of Conduct

That article merely prove that until the exploit is fixed (or deemed unfixable) BW probably won't announce it. While that article specificly mentioned bugs, you also fail to understand the context that message was posted in. (ie. Bugs in crafting).

=P I know you got all excited that you caught me in a logic loophole... but you didn't. The point still stands that even if BW believes it's an abuse of the system, (be it bug, design error, etc..) it won't tell us. So we, as logical -adults- should apply our brains and realize no matter how benign or silly something is, we can still determine for ourselves if it's an exploit or not.

this is not a bug in the game code you window licker.

if people dont want to finish leveling that is their loss. sub-50 pvp is terrible, even worse than 50 pvp. if they want to twink their 49s, let them. if you dont like it, you dont have to participate in lowbie pvp. or you can just take your licks in the sub-50 bracket, and then actually hit 50 and get to enjoy endgame content.

bioware has absolutely no reason to address this problem. people need to stop whining about every freakin little thing. grow a pair

Do you even *********** read anything? I know you're pretty dumb already because of all the "I WANT INSTANT GRAV ROUND/CHARGED BOLT" whining, but this is just stupid.

I am not against people staying 49 forever. I don't consider it an exploit or a bug or whatever else. Seeza and Dooms are the two whiners who think staying 49 is an exploit, though to be fair Dooms doesn't think BW should fix it.

Edited by Smashbrother

11. Rules of Conduct

OMG I'm totally owned. I didn't know EA was the one that developed this game, and not BW. And all this time I've been saying BW's definition of an exploit--because I totally thought they were the developers--when I should have been saying EA's. Damn you and your pwnage!

Edited by Smashbrother

That line you bolded... only really works if you can prove it's an exploit. At the moment it's nothing more than opinion, and saying 'well obviously it is an exploit' does not count as proof, or it'd be very easy to prove whatever we want to.

You think it is an abuse- but if it was it would be outlined as an abuse and dealt with when it first surfaced- which btw was pretty much instantly after level 50 queues came out waaaaay back close to the game's start.

11. Rules of Conduct

Aaaaaaand where in this lovely little gem does it say that staying at level 49 is an exploit? Y'all are seriously trying to win a fist fight with spitballs lol. But regardless, it's not going to change anything. If it was so unintended to leave WZ's for any reason, EAware wouldn't have put that little icon to the bottom right side of the screen that says "Leave Warzone". So as I said earlier, go ahead and keep crying on the forums about this. I'm getting plenty of entertainment from reading it lol.

OMG I'm totally owned. I didn't know EA was the one that developed this game, and not BW. And all this time I've been saying BW's definition of an exploit--because I totally thought they were the developers--when I should have been saying EA's. Damn you and your pwnage!

-.- I don't even know what to say. Whether it's BW or EA, the ToS is what will gett you banned -if- EA or BW wants to ban you. Please stop being a sore loser. Untill BW either fixes it or comments on it, neither one of us can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Bioware considers the problem an exploit or not. We can "prove" is a logical progression:

1. Does a 49 twink have an advantage over others? (Yes)

2. Is there an option to turn exp off? (No)

3. Is the cycle Participation > Completion > Rewards > Level? (Yes)

4. Are these players using either a bug or a feature to circumnavigate the cycle? (Yes).

5. If players are circumnavigating the intended cycle via a feature that is not -specific- to nor designed for doing so (like turning exp off" than is it not a Design Flaw? (Yes, and I cite the Kaon Under Seige exploit BW ninja fixed).

6. Is it more than likely an exploit then? (Yes.)

Then no matter how stupid or harmless it is, if another player decides to call out something that can reasonable be considered an exploit, than trying to tell them "Bioware doesn't consider it one" requires you have proof of what bioware thinks, which you don't.

That line you bolded... only really works if you can prove it's an exploit. At the moment it's nothing more than opinion, and saying 'well obviously it is an exploit' does not count as proof, or it'd be very easy to prove whatever we want to.

You think it is an abuse- but if it was it would be outlined as an abuse and dealt with when it first surfaced- which btw was pretty much instantly after level 50 queues came out waaaaay back close to the game's start.

It's been shown in another linked thread/post that BW admits it will often not post bugs and abuses for the general populace until it's fixed, especially in anything it considers and exploit. (Disclaimer, I'm not saying BIoware does consider this an exploit.)

Also, problems surface at different times, for different reasons. Reason 1. might be solo (or group, to be fair) who can't take it in the 50 bracket, and use 49 twinks for their "thrills," have become more common as more players are getting sick of 50's imbalance issues. Reason 2. Might be it took someone this long to think about it. Reason 3, augments have made twinking even more powerful (gear/abilities wise) and those are much more recent than launch.

(Again, as a disclaimer I don't really care if people twink, just pointing out no one can 100% prove or disprove what BW believes on this issue til it makes a statement, we have to reason out the problems ourselves and wait.)

Aaaaaaand where in this lovely little gem does it say that staying at level 49 is an exploit? Y'all are seriously trying to win a fist fight with spitballs lol. But regardless, it's not going to change anything. If it was so unintended to leave WZ's for any reason, EAware wouldn't have put that little icon to the bottom right side of the screen that says "Leave Warzone". So as I said earlier, go ahead and keep crying on the forums about this. I'm getting plenty of entertainment from reading it lol.

But it is not unintended for anyone to leave a wz for any reason. There are legitmate reasons to leave a warzone, and to "avoid leveling" is being disputed as a legitimate reason.

Though if I may point out, the post you quote was in response to Smash-Bro, who was trying to arguing only "bugs" in the system are considered exploits. We can see from the ToS that statement is false.

Edit: This is in response to no one.

While I still don't think it's really worth Biowares time, they could do two things:

1. Make medals give a small amount of exp.

2. Kick you from the Wz if you 50 in it.

Edited by Doomsdaycomes

enough.......

You are not a forum moderator. You are not a Bioware or EA employee. You have no right (and more importantly no power) to stifle or curtail posting in this thread.

Now, run along and dole out your bravado and bitterness elsewhere.

-.-

While I still don't think it's really worth Biowares time, they could do two things:

1. Make medals give a small amount of exp.

2. Kick you from the Wz if you 50 in it.

Obviously it hasn't affected you to any degree. It has affected multiple people in this thread (hence the creation of the thread) - and likely will be a issue that contnues to affect people more and more. (If the pattern on my server continues, which I suspect it will.) I'm glad it hasn't affected you (no sarcasm or acrimony there only sincerity) But it has and is affecting others. It is preventing some lower levels from PvPing (not saying that some people quit and get frustrated FAR too easily - they do imo. BUT they should never do it over someone else's exploit.) - THAT is inexcusable and DEMANDS a fix.

And the "fix" doesn't involve just telling people to move to 50. Some people are altaholics. Some of us are crafters who are maximizing their companion capacity. I'm one of those, as are many in my guild. We all PvP. Most of us focus more on our lower level toons than we do our level 50s. Those who have a 50 and tend to play that 50 obviously wouldn't encounter this issue. But a lot of people don't play that way. And they shouldn't have to deal with this consequences of this exploit because they chose NOT to play that way.

It's interesting how people are -- so jealous of "resources" that they don't want certain things addressed because they feel their agendas are more demanding of said resources. Unfortunate way to go through life imo. (Not saying this of you personally - just an overall impression as I see people rip down others concerns/suggestions).

Personally I hope that activities, born of cheating or exploits, should they affect other's in any way - are always fixed. I hope the myriad issues in PvP can be addressed in a fair and balanced way. I don't feel that my issues are more important than your issues --- and that all issues should receive the same consideration from the devs, who then would triage the appropriate actions to take.

Thank-you for your thoughtful input. :)

Edited by Seena