I want to be Voss

NightHawke

I want the Gungans to be playable only by Imperials.
You are republic, huh?

A reasonable person, I'd say. I really can't think of a character that better embodies the Sith ideal than the racial and cultural archetype of the Gungan people, Jar Jar Binks.

• Above everything, Binks followed his passions.
    • In the Phantom Menace, we see him disregarding any sense of law or propriety to get what he wants.
    • Cool-headed and rational he was not--heesa voted dem emergency powahs to da Chancellor not for any reasoned purpose, but because it was something he believed in.

[*]Jar Jar was a creature without hate. While this may seem like something anti-Sith to you, note it was clear that he was capable of hate; it was more that all the things he hated were eliminated by violence or other outside forces. In his own subjective world, Mr. Binks clearly had the greatest power in shaping his own destiny.

[*]Jar Jar was the embodiment of Sith as a living weapon--we see him as an uncannily powerful destructive force. From his actions and self-references in TPM to The Clone Wars we see him personally responsible for rendering billions of credits worth of technological structures utterly useless.

[*]Shortly after we're introduced to Jar Jar, it is clear that he is perfectly comfortable with being considered repulsive to his own people, much in the same way the truly evil appear show now outward signs of distress at the disfigurement that comes from exposure to the Dark Side.

[*]He is not against employing misdirection and lies when representing himself.

[*]Palpatine, the Sithiest Sith that ever Sithed, personally went on the record to list Jar Jar as an ally of the Empire.

So there you have it. Gungan <==> Imperial <==> Sith <==> Gungan.

Edited by Rhudian

Voss mystic was actually an idea for a new class, but i think the faction would be a mystery.

They decided to make Voss a high-level planet, and added imperial agent class instead.

Id like to see it too. (High level legacy unlock?)