***Official PvE Progression V2***

Bombbuster

If i recall correctly, Wrath of the Forsaken cleared HM EC before Anger Management at least for pubside. I don't know if there was a guild that killed it before either impside.

this is where an achievement system would be lovely..unless they date codex entries.

Hand of the Republic defeated Kephiss HM EC before the server consolidations and was the only republic guild with the kill prior to the server transfers, if that helps -- Jun 7th or 8th we think. Anyone on the republic side have a EC HM Kephiss kill before that date?

For now I'm only going to annotate server/faction firsts for TFB and EC NM. Doing that after this post. Also changing the order to list the Imperial guilds first to reflect the most recent server firsts. Thanks for all the input and keep it coming!

Edited by Bombbuster

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire

<Shadow Council>

After a nice , long vacation during the holidays, we returned to Operations and made some significant progress tonight.

Please update us to the following:

Terror from Beyond: 4/5 HM 8man

Edit: We took one try on the Terror and have to say we've got his number; it's going down next week.

Edited by SithIntraining

Im not 100% certain on EC HM (seems so long ago) I believe we might of cleared it first but i know it was a matter of a few hours if not a day between Anger Management clearing it and you guys in Wrath. Like I said im not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure AM had it quite a bit before Wrath did. I was in The Wardens at the time, and we were neck-and-neck with Wrath for the early EC bosses. The Wardens were pretty late to the progression game, so by extension, Wrath probably didn't have their kill until comparatively late. (The Wardens killed HM Kephess first on August 23rd, about a month and a half after Wrath) The Code got the server first kills on the tanks and minefield back in late April, and that was long before The Wardens did their first pull in HM EC.

I know pre 1.2 the code had cleared HM KP first and we had Cleared HM EV first, back then though we were one of the few guilds even doing ops

Yeah, I remember that. I think The Code also got NiM EV first (

). Hard to piece together information from that far back.

Honestly, I'm much more interested in firsts on the current content. HM EV server first is really interesting from an academic standpoint, since it basically means you killed Soa when he was one of the hardest bosses imaginable (due to bugs and the stupid RNG-death mechanics), but it's more of a "look how awesome our old progression group was" more than anything else. Turnover is a pain. :-(

Edit: We took one try on the Terror and have to say we've got his number; it's going down next week.

Best of luck! Unfortunately, they're almost certainly fixing him tonight, so he's about to return to his prior state as a substantially harder boss. Still not the hardest boss in the instance, but much harder than he is right now.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Best of luck! Unfortunately, they're almost certainly fixing him tonight, so he's about to return to his prior state as a substantially harder boss. Still not the hardest boss in the instance, but much harder than he is right now.

Yeah, but they'll also have to bring back Sir'Jumps-a-lot. Think about the massive pile of Stabilizers you've been missing out on cause he wouldn't spawn. Between our main group, alt group, and pub group, I know Bioware owes us over a hundred stabilizers, not the mention the spit load of credits he dropped.

Just a quick update for Anger Managment,

We are 4/4 EC HM 16man; 4/5 TfB HM 16man, and are starting to work on 16man EC Nightmare. We got Toth and Zorn down to 5% each, so we are hoping to have them killed next time we go in there and start to work on the tanks.