What will come after Elite War Hero?

Belly

There most likely will be new gear for PVP. here is hoping they improve the rated PVP system to establish rewards as well as 3v3 arenas.

However I do think they need to change the names of the gear/titles. I hate bringing up WoW in SWTOR forums but their system seems to work, they use things like "Cataclysmic, Dreadful, and Malevolent gladiator" for their gear names and titles. I think that SWTOR should adopt a system where the existing titles are based off of PVP ranking and the armor and valor ranks or whatever are based off of a city or planet.

Edited by burkepeters

Whatever it is, I hope it looks a lot better than the designs they have out now. It's disappointing as it is the EWH gear is just a different color of ugly.

When I first saw WH gear, I thought this was their inspiration

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WGYIV4tJQiA/SwLTHj6qM1I/AAAAAAAAAYg/uyqEYxJsDos/s1600/Merman_final_low+res.jpg

Just take the mods out and move them into something you do like

It's a ways off, but what is the next set of gear gonna be called? What would you name it?

nothing thats end of story ...

only new warzones and you can gain your personal rating ...

ppl play pvp for fun, not necessery to add new tier of gear, just enough to balance classes...

One thing for sure, that will not happen. Otherwise PvE gear can't grow either, and that will stall the games player progression for them.

Not if they just stop differentiating between PvP and PvE gear, and let both activities reward the same class of gear. Even better would be if everyone was just scaled to the same stat level in 50 PvP, so gear didn't matter. You could PvP in your underwear with a lvl 10 saber/gun if you wanted to.