Why I'm glad I didn't get in on the first day

Rayeahn

4. I would have missed the delicious tears of the entitled whiny gits that didn't get in when it was their RIGHT to play the game before release.

I give this post an award of excellence...mainly because it used the word 'entitled'.

This forum became an MMO in and of itself. You could even call it Massive Moaning Online. This is the first post I am making in this forum, I just joined up to get this game a couple days ago because my buddy wanted to talk to me more often since he moved away. I thought it would be a cool idea to catch up and have fun and even save money.

First impressions of this community is wild...

Anyway the entitlement is beyond comprehension. I released a game on iOS and you could play the first 20 levels free until an IAP popped up that said if you're enjoying this, please pay for the rest of the 80 levels. And funny enough my company got blasted on the iTunes store because we didn't happen to give people enough free.

"NEED MOAR FREE! NOT ENOUGH FREE, GIVE ME MOAR FREE! YOU'RE A LIAR AND A CHEAT!"

True story. Anyway... I'm excited to see what Bioware has done :) A friend of mine was a coder on this title and I can't wait to see what it's like. Reminded me of KoTOR meets WoW meets Mass Effect. I dunno about you...but I can wait if it means that's what I get for the REST OF THE TIME IT'S ONLINE cuz that's pretty incredible.

BTW Hey everyone! :D Hope yer all having an all right week so far.

i predict many ppl are getting fired in the first week of SWOTOR :p

I'm in this weird place between departments at work right now. Not in the new one yet, but can't seem to care all that much about my old one.

I pre-ordered late and fully expect to get into the game late, but I do have to agree with those before that the forums have been an interesting read today. I don't think I've seen that much whining and complaining in one place before, it really was a work of art.

KoTOR meets WoW

I'd say more like takes a couple key strong elements from WoW. I always disliked WoW, and could never really get into it no matter how hard i tried...yet i love TOR. Played in 2 Betas and now soon the early release, and i can't get enough!

I give this post an award of excellence...mainly because it used the word 'entitled'.

This forum became an MMO in and of itself. You could even call it Massive Moaning Online. This is the first post I am making in this forum, I just joined up to get this game a couple days ago because my buddy wanted to talk to me more often since he moved away. I thought it would be a cool idea to catch up and have fun and even save money.

First impressions of this community is wild...

Anyway the entitlement is beyond comprehension. I released a game on iOS and you could play the first 20 levels free until an IAP popped up that said if you're enjoying this, please pay for the rest of the 80 levels. And funny enough my company got blasted on the iTunes store because we didn't happen to give people enough free.

"NEED MOAR FREE! NOT ENOUGH FREE, GIVE ME MOAR FREE! YOU'RE A LIAR AND A CHEAT!"

True story. Anyway... I'm excited to see what Bioware has done :) A friend of mine was a coder on this title and I can't wait to see what it's like. Reminded me of KoTOR meets WoW meets Mass Effect. I dunno about you...but I can wait if it means that's what I get for the REST OF THE TIME IT'S ONLINE cuz that's pretty incredible.

BTW Hey everyone! :D Hope yer all having an all right week so far.

Sorry bro, but... Holy ****, It's Sheldon!! BAZINGA!

Edited by TheStout

I have a Macroecon final and an Intermediate Algebra final in the next 36 hours I need to get ready/get some sleep for along with a handful of assignments I have to do in between and I still can't manage to give a crap. I'm choosing to play facebook games, refresh facebook, and check my gmail for my invite every few minutes(even though I pre-ordered in December) over doing any of the crap I'm supposed to do.

I'm in this weird place between departments at work right now. Not in the new one yet, but can't seem to care all that much about my old one.

I pre-ordered late and fully expect to get into the game late, but I do have to agree with those before that the forums have been an interesting read today. I don't think I've seen that much whining and complaining in one place before, it really was a work of art.

Have no Fear, their bedtime are coming up soon and will have to go to school in the morning..lol