Too many Heroic's on Balmora

Just hit 40 and finished Balmora with exception of 8, yeah that's right EIGHT Heroic's that I can't complete without other people, and my server is a ghost town. I'm taking up a 3rd of my quest log with these and really would like to do them. Anyone else have this problem with other planets in the game?

Just hit 40 and finished Balmora with exception of 8, yeah that's right EIGHT Heroic's that I can't complete without other people, and my server is a ghost town. I'm taking up a 3rd of my quest log with these and really would like to do them. Anyone else have this problem with other planets in the game?

you know what's great about optional content... it's optional

This thread should be renamed "Too few players on Balmorra!"

I wholeheartedly agree - I haven't done a Heroic mission in weeks. I love this game, but it REALLY needs a server merge ASAP. When I logged on last night, there were 15 players on fleet, and 2 on Hoth. Can't do a Heroic 4 when there aren't even 4 players on the planet!

I agree, there are a lot. Average on my server is 14-16 on Bal and it can be hard to get people to bite. I can usually rally at least two others, my mate and I play together so it's usually easier when there's already two. I think people are more inclined to join if the group is nearly full so they don't end up waiting around forever. I also find I get better responses if I talk to the population instead of just spamming LFG H4 etc.

Then group up and do them. Or come back when you're higher level.

Really hard to group up when there are only 10 other people in the zone on a Saturday night during 'prime time'.

Wish they would at least allow us to take 3 companions and attempt these heroics.

Really hard to group up when there are only 10 other people in the zone on a Saturday night during 'prime time'.

Wish they would at least allow us to take 3 companions and attempt these heroics.

You only need 1 person to do a heroic 4.

So no, not really.

edit: If that fails, just come back when you can solo it. Very simple and functional solutions.

Edited by Mavery