Looking for a Video of a Jugg tanking Blue on Infiltration S&V NiM

Evokid

Hey, my guilds 2nd team is having problems with Infiltration, they have a Jugg/Sorc combo doing it. They can sometimes do it, by pulling 1 mob, then the other, but by the time they're finished there's about 10secs left on the timer. I do Blue Phase for my guilds other group - I'm a Sin tank, and when I'm done there's 45+ secs to go. I pulled in the sorc to our run last night and he came blue phase with me and we were fine. I don't know how to help the jugg - I play Sin tank and PT tank, still lvling Jugg. He says that if he runs into mele range he gets "Melted". He says he's avoiding the shock wave. I was just wondering if anyone had, or knew of any Jugg tanking Videos of this fight, Or if anyone has any advice?

I'm assuming he was kiting them and not dps them at meele range . If so, tell him to tank them normally , and just run to behind 2 of them when they both start casting their aoe .

The aoe is a cone attack and it will not change its direction once started casting .

Also, what melted him is the dot i think , having one dps able to cleanse it helps greatly ,otherwise just blow all cd (not at the same time) and kill them before they kill you.

Edited by Alduinsm

I haven't done this on NiM yet but I have tanked this in HM on both my Guardian and Shadow and it's tiny bit harder for guardian I think but what always worked well for us is having a healer and tank there and healer just goes all out DPS from start you blow cooldowns then healer can heal you up. Done it with scoundrel and sage - flyby works wonders there, as well as sage's DPS. Just attack the same one so that the healer doesn't pull aggro :)

When I'm on my guardian ALT I jump in force sweep, saber reflect and AOE taunt to mek sure they don't turn around and then I just go my single target rotation on one while healer DPSes him and I am blowing cooldowns.