Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing this is referring to the gear lockboxes you get prior to level 61, since the gear inside them isn't level restricted and doesn't change regardless of what character opens them so you could do a heroic on a level 60 character, take the lockbox and throw it in the legacy bay, open it with a level 15 character and have 178 gear on a level 15 character.

The alliance crates that you get from level 60+ aren't lockboxes, they're a legacy token that you trade for lockboxes. So they'll probably stay BoL. I haven't been on to check for sure, but that's my guess.

i hope u guy are right but i mostly asked since they are hanging out on this thread we might get a answer

• Dev Post

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

dam dude there are more then just a select few waiting.how about one code to rule them all ..WoW so crazy

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed

Imperial Agent

Edited by AndoEyrune

lol, went to watch some movies during the downtime only to come back and find this thread, naturally missed the window with the codes but still funny to see people having a field day here.
hah i watched a movie with my little brother before. wasn't expecting this new downtime to be this long.

-eric

Charles Boyd, Trooper

God, all these people just posting their referral links... come on spice it up a bit give me a real reason to click that link!

I didn't post it yet. I also didn't try to redeem the cc codes and didn't answer to let the others more chances to win :D

Is that a good enough reason :p?

Edited by poll_

-eric

Alex Freed - agent

-eric

Agent