16M HM battle tanks.. Unkillable?

Our lightning domes are invisible throughout the fight. This does not seem possible to complete, the guilds that say they have have not shown enough proof; they didn't show their loot to prove they did it in 16 man, so I'm quite weary of it.

Anyone have legidimate success they can actually prove in 16 man?.... and are everyone elses lightning domes invisible?

Edited by xenofire

We had a lot of members who could not see them when targeted, but others in the raid could see it hit them.

Were also having issues with the turret on Stormcaller, with it's Double Destruction cast. Strange, strange things going on with it.

We had a lot of members who could not see them when targeted, but others in the raid could see it hit them.

Were also having issues with the turret on Stormcaller, with it's Double Destruction cast. Strange, strange things going on with it.

Yes... very, very strange. And, nobody in our raid could see them at all.

I'm incredibly skeptical of anyone who has said they killed it, especially ones who didn't show pictures of the loot.

Edited by xenofire

We only got about 10 pulls on sc/fb tonight. We found a workaround for the invisible blue fountains and were able to get solid attempts on the last 4 tries but it does seem a little bugged. Jugg tanks are you friend in this fight imo.

We only got about 10 pulls on sc/fb tonight. We found a workaround for the invisible blue fountains and were able to get solid attempts on the last 4 tries but it does seem a little bugged. Jugg tanks are you friend in this fight imo.

It actually only took us two attempts to kill Z&T hard mode, and the first one would have been a kill if the bosses rocks hadn't bugged out again... We were really irritated when we went to SC/FB and it was a mess of nasty bugs. I don't really want to do the fight in 8 man to clear the instance this week...

We thought to devise a strategy designed around having 4 useless people just run around tanking lightning domes, but that seems really, really stupid and quite frankly irritates me to make a strategy like that. We quit hoping they hotfix it tonight.

Edited by xenofire

Yea we one shot Z/T then went and had to go clear Story when we lost a couple main healers.

Luckily, they came back and we could get those attempts in on sc/fb.

We stacked our raid heavily and used 2 juggs and a pt to tank. Our best attempts were our last 4 which were sub 40%. The people we had on the outside got gibbed and had an invisible shield on SC tank lol.