Prime Defense Fielding a Team for Ranked WZ's

Jareesio

Prime Defense will finally be making an organized appearance into the Ranked Queue's tonight. Hopefully be queued with 1-2 team's by 8:00 p.m. Server Time. Hope to see you all out there and happy hunting!!!

Dammit Jareese can't till Saturday if anything.

Well fought games against PD tonight... solid team comps and competitive play. Really excited to see more than a couple competitive teams starting to play. The one Ancient Hypergate I was in was a really close match with a good move on PDs part at the end. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the queue since it seems like you have a team to play with now :D.

Well fought games against PD tonight... solid team comps and competitive play. Really excited to see more than a couple competitive teams starting to play. The one Ancient Hypergate I was in was a really close match with a good move on PDs part at the end. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the queue since it seems like you have a team to play with now :D.

GG's for sure and tough games. It was fun tonight and we did not know what to expect, especially winning those games. You guys rock and would like to do more against you guys and others especially for more practice. We are trying to decide on the days anyways since we do raid 4 days out of week also.

Edited by Partygurl

Good games and I appreciate that you guys queued, however I was mad at the fact that you used the corner of the hut bug in NC. That being said, I have now changed my philosophy to doing anything possible to win and that is because that way there won't be frustration related to thoughts like "what if we had used the corner bug too". If I play on my sorc, I will also use bubble stun etc etc. Just wanted to say it here before I get tell about going against what I used to say. I have changed my mind! I don't want to regret losing a game because of bugs or overpowered abilities. Also, if we ever did get the PTS or cross-server, there would really be no way to control the "abuse" if we call it that way, so I think it's good to start practicing with all of the possible "tricks". Still, very impressive display that PD put out tonight, I stand humbled.

Good games and I appreciate that you guys queued, however I was mad at the fact that you used the corner of the hut bug in NC. That being said, I have now changed my philosophy to doing anything possible to win and that is because that way there won't be frustration related to thoughts like "what if we had used the corner bug too". If I play on my sorc, I will also use bubble stun etc etc. Just wanted to say it here before I get tell about going against what I used to say. I have changed my mind! I don't want to regret losing a game because of bugs or overpowered abilities. Also, if we ever did get the PTS or cross-server, there would really be no way to control the "abuse" if we call it that way, so I think it's good to start practicing with all of the possible "tricks". Still, very impressive display that PD put out tonight, I stand humbled.

It was good tough games for sure and had lots of fun. Now I know Ilye you hate stun bubbles but it is a spec and it should be used..everyone in rank uses stun bubble and in actuality ditto is body type 2 and I saw his name plain as day for corner capping. I mean when I see people corner capping I just spam aoe in the bunker but we were spamming cap and ccing too to cap. I know others who force camo and put themselves in the corner capping. It was a good tough match and enjoyed it. We had no idea what to expect. Look I would salv heal but when it is just me and one other healer you should have a stun bubble with that other healer. I do not mind doing either or but Stun helps mitigate damage and is more sufficient healing imo. Salv is great but when push comes to shove I like stun on me especially if I do not have a guard.

But you guys rock too and hope do more games against you Uncensored. Win or lose I still have fun:) Love ya Ilye!

In all fairness, I did see a few reds make their way into the corners from time to time, but Yooni was good with those incendiary grenades and I don't to much more than taunt, jump around, and keep the node clear. I find corner capping to kinda be double-edged since you are literally backing yourself into a corner when you do it. So if people really aren't paying any attention, you can get it off well, but if you get focused, you've backed yourself into a corner and have limited los. So just as easy as it is to try and corner cap, it's easy to down the person doing it.

Also, now that we have queued for ranked, we shall return in 6 months for another night of fun :)

Oh, Ilye... Anything to win? :lol

I'm body type 2. TWO. Yes, on Yooni I am one, but that's irrelevant at this point. My name plate was standing out like many people said tonight while we were playing you. You also had let's see: Damager, Jalblurr, Panser AND yourself on me in that bunker. I know I took a lot of damage and deaths during that period of time. I could care less if you wanna call it an exploit, you can STILL CLICK ON ME. It's your fault of you don't take care of it. You also put tons of aoe in there, so yeah. I really don't wanna hear it. It's also funny (and sorry Cap) that apparently you try that stuff? Lol. Call me out cause you lost? Irony. Regardless, they were fun close games and I look forward to more.

And btw, you didn't even lose because of that. And also expecting sorcs/sages to not run bubble on ranked when people will usually field their best dps and blow up a rev/salv spec in 2 seconds AND you has Klins running bubble?! HILARIOUS.

Edited by Milly_

I don't think continuing the discussion will do any good but I shall say that I believe my post has been somewhat misinterpreted as usual. I don't think I could see your nameplate but I might be wrong. The important part is just that I won't resent people using the corner cap or bubble or WHATEVER from now on and I will try to use these things to the best of my ability too. I made the post to say I changed my mind about that, that is all!

Oh, Ilye... Anything to win? :lol

I'm body type 2. TWO. Yes, on Yooni I am one, but that's irrelevant at this point. My name plate was standing out like many people said tonight while we were playing you. You also had let's see: Damager, Jalblurr, Panser AND yourself on me in that bunker. I know I took a lot of damage and deaths during that period of time. I could care less if you wanna call it an exploit, you can STILL CLICK ON ME. It's your fault of you don't take care of it. You also put tons of aoe in there, so yeah. I really don't wanna hear it. It's also funny (and sorry Cap) that apparently you try that stuff? Lol. Call me out cause you lost? Irony. Regardless, they were fun close games and I look forward to more.

And btw, you didn't even lose because of that. And also expecting sorcs/sages to not run bubble on ranked when people will usually field their best dps and blow up a rev/salv spec in 2 seconds AND you has Klins running bubble?! HILARIOUS.

Calm down... he said ggs hes just stating facts...

I don't remember us going around saying we're unbeatable. : \

Did I? I don't think I ever have. You can group me with PD all you want, but they don't speak for me. I have no problems with anyone in Uncensored and like all of you. I know you have hate for PD, but it's nothing I've done to cause that.

Did I? I don't think I ever have. You can group me with PD all you want, but they don't speak for me. I have no problems with anyone in Uncensored and like all of you. I know you have hate for PD, but it's nothing I've done to cause that.

Hate? Idk when you conjured this up in your head but honestly you guys really don't play enough to get to the point where I personally dislike any of you.

I don't think continuing the discussion will do any good but I shall say that I believe my post has been somewhat misinterpreted as usual. I don't think I could see your nameplate but I might be wrong. The important part is just that I won't resent people using the corner cap or bubble or WHATEVER from now on and I will try to use these things to the best of my ability too. I made the post to say I changed my mind about that, that is all!

Stun bubbles ftw that is all! Lol it was good games for sure can't wait for more:)

We don't hate PD. The majority of ur guild is straight. Vagisil is the only one we don't like because he talks **** and makes up lies all the time. But who honestly who cares what that kid says. Lets not turn this into something that it isn't. GG and leave it at that. Edited by ImInTheWorld