1.4 = Smash for free cost?

NogueiraA

Hi, English is not my first language, sorry about that.

I was Reading the patch notes:

Shockwave: Stacks of Shockwave now additionally reduce the Rage cost of Smash by 12.5% per point per stack.

We can put 2 points.. So, 12.5% per point, 2 points = 25%.

per stack, 4 stacks = 25+25+25+25 = 100% reduce rage cost.

And I have a question:

Overpower has been redesigned. It now gives Assault, Battering Assault, Vicious Slash, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw a 50% chance per point to reduce the active cooldown of Smash and Obliterate by .5 seconds per point.

Now we can reduce the CD in 1 sec?

Thanks.

We can put 2 points.. So, 12.5% per point, 2 points = 25%.

per stack, 4 stacks = 25+25+25+25 = 100% reduce rage cost.

Correct, with 4 shockwave stacks and 2 points in this skill, smash is free.

Overpower has been redesigned. It now gives Assault, Battering Assault, Vicious Slash, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw a 50% chance per point to reduce the active cooldown of Smash and Obliterate by .5 seconds per point.

Now we can reduce the CD in 1 sec?

Thanks.

Correct, put two points into that, and you have a 100% chance to reduce cd of smash and obliterate by 1 sec everytime you use one of those attacks.

Seems too good to be true? LOL, have fun.

Correct, with 4 shockwave stacks and 2 points in this skill, smash is free.

Correct, put two points into that, and you have a 100% chance to reduce cd of smash and obliterate by 1 sec everytime you use one of those attacks.

Seems too good to be true? LOL, have fun.

Thanks and yes, seems too good to be true, lol.

I think other players has the same question.

Incorrect - you have to CRIT with those attacks to get 1 sec shaved off smash/obliterate (on 2 talent points spent). Meh... I'm sticking to Carny for rateds / anni for solo Q. Nah I'm just gonna roll a sniper/PT/Sin.

Edited by Seengularity
misspelling

Incorrect - you have to CRIT with those attacks to get 1 sec shaved off smash/obliterate (on 2 talent points spent). Meh... I'm sticking to Carny for rateds / anni for solo Q. Nah I'm just gonna roll a sniper/PT/Sin.

Maybe I misunderstood the patch notes, but the newly redesigned overpower skill does not make any mention of crit... correct me if I am wrong. The previous skill (in 1.3) mentions crit, but the patch notes for 1.4 do not mention crit.

•Overpower has been redesigned. It now gives Assault, Battering Assault, Vicious Slash, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw a 50% chance per point to reduce the active cooldown of Smash and Obliterate by .5 seconds per point.

Can someone on PTS confirm?