Simple poll, do you like arenas?

Aidank

I've seen a whole lot of people on here speak out about how much they love arenas, a lot speaking out about how much they hate them.

So I was wondering how the pvp community as a whole feels about arenas

Just give a simple yes or no on whether or not you like arenas, i'll add them up every page or so

Not difficult stuff, I'd just like to know how most people feel about arenas.

Edited by Aidank

Arena is a bad idea because it then has to be balanced around arena and balancing around Arena is too time consuming and way too much effort where they can be spending more time making other things better.

Not to mention adding something else when they can not even fix what they already have on their plate is a straight up NO.

Arena should be a true tournament where you get a specified set of gear handed to you and you go with that. Like CCGs or the old tournaments where you had to choose between a supplied set of gear so as to make equipment immaterial to the outcome of the contest.

Knights of old didn't get to bring their custom-made equipment to the jousting tournaments.

Yes!

and realize that alot of whining and class balance issues coming into light are a part of the beast.

i suggest if an arena type battle is introduced, the incentive should NOT be the highest tier pvp gear (maybe not gear at all). instead leave it for people who play for sport only, you may not get as many cryers